By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ascension Graphics Improved!

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
Kratos really looks boss in some of those screens XD

After a game looks good enough... whatever you are calling out as "better" doesn't even register to me. I am interested in the gameplay, animation quality, AI challenge, epic scale and progression through campaign and also I want to really try that multiplayer as well because the Ninja Gaiden 3 - Razor's Edge (Wii U) online play is surprisingly fun. I didn't think an "action" game like NG or GoW could have good online, so now I am looking forward to GoW as well.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:

You can see that GOW3 face has a lot more detail...and why did you use E3 2009 demo pic? 

And you can somehow say his face looks better...but GOW3 overall character model is unmatched, even today !

Or... is it?

Look at the shoulders of Kratos on both pictures. You can see polygon edges on GoW3 model, but the ascention one is spotless.

Porcupine_I said:
CGI-Quality said:
Player1x3 said:

I fail to see an improvement over GOW3 :(

:O!

GOWIV graphics confirmed:

XD

Progression of Kratos

Around the Network

Notice how the prequels shows his unscarred eye and the real ones show his scarred ones!

EDIT: Okay aside from Chain of Olympus xD

Aldro said:
Porcupine_I said:
CGI-Quality said:
Player1x3 said:

I fail to see an improvement over GOW3 :(

:O!

GOW3 Kratos look really good, but Ascesion Kratos looks A LOT more real.  And also he is not so buffed and angry.

Aldro said:
Notice how the prequels shows his unscarred eye and the real ones show his scarred ones!

lol, I think it is a matter of random side selection of the face.

Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:

lol, I think it is a matter of random side selection of the face.

NO! ITS A SIGN XD

I think Kratos here looks really awesome.....and angry XD