By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ascension Graphics Improved!

Tagged games:

brendude13 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Ok so the Sony exclusive graphics love affair in here is annoying

That being said GOW3 is hands down one of my favorite games this generation and as long as Ascension single player lives up to that this game will be mind blowing

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/board.php?id=6

Problem solved.

I lold

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dallinor said:
BenVTrigger said:

Because its a God of War thread and Ive seen Naughty Dog, Beyond, and Last of Us brought up multiple times which have nothing to do with GO. Just the usual Sony fans claiming every single PS3 is mindblowingly the best looking games.  It gets tiresome after a while.

But either way Im not trying to start a flame war so lets drop it.  GOW Ascension will be excellent and a beautiful and thats what matters

This is a graphics appreciation thread for a PS3 game. There's more PS3 games in development with great looking graphics. It's natural your going to see some comparisons and appreciation given to other efforts as well. Also with people claiming that one title looks the best, other games are obviously going to pulled into the discussion.

As for every PS3 exclusive, (which is what I assume you meant) sure, there's always going to be a small section of a fanbase that hypes everything. Let's be honest though, one of the strengths and selling points of Sony's first party this gen has been their drive to push the hardware to the limit.

not to mention...these graphics are hype worthy

but YAY EARLY BETA ACCESS! damn I am on a roll with beta's this year :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was born a Trojan ;_;

>:( I wontgive up, Ill make more accs! lol

Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dallinor said:
BenVTrigger said:

Because its a God of War thread and Ive seen Naughty Dog, Beyond, and Last of Us brought up multiple times which have nothing to do with GO. Just the usual Sony fans claiming every single PS3 is mindblowingly the best looking games.  It gets tiresome after a while.

But either way Im not trying to start a flame war so lets drop it.  GOW Ascension will be excellent and a beautiful and thats what matters

This is a graphics appreciation thread for a PS3 game. There's more PS3 games in development with great looking graphics. It's natural your going to see some comparisons and appreciation given to other efforts as well. Also with people claiming that one title looks the best, other games are obviously going to pulled into the discussion.

As for every PS3 exclusive, (which is what I assume you meant) sure, there's always going to be a small section of a fanbase that hypes everything. Let's be honest though, one of the strengths and selling points of Sony's first party this gen has been their drive to push the hardware to the limit.

but it's done :P you lost!

actually the game might go on for additional unlocks etc but yeah spartans won. However I'm sure both sides will get early access

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Maybe it's because I haven't played GOW3 in a while, but from what I remember, I think it still looks better than this.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dallinor said:
BenVTrigger said:

but it's done :P you lost!

actually the game might go on for additional unlocks etc but yeah spartans won. However I'm sure both sides will get early access

Well I made a new one and now it says "you were born a spartan" , "Spartans won, await for your key"

:D MUHAHA

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Right, now that I've seen the pictures in their original sizes:

They really do look gorgeous, and definitely more colourful too, which is great to see! HOWEVER, some textures, such as on the octopus (Can't call it the Kraken since I'm guessing he's going to kill this thing, and the Kraken is on God of War II) looks a little meh, but I'm guessing the graphics will get even better once the game releases, I mean, remember the graphics increase from the God of War III demo? That was astounding!

I thought the tentacle parts of the octopus is really damn nice and scary - real looking. Cant really comment on the face since its like.. in the water? XD

But the color of the tentacles really remind me of this =>

xDD

I hope it doesn't have too much motion blurr, cause i remember Fable 3 hurting my eyes a lot

M.U.G.E.N said:
SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Hope the beta will start soon for the MP..also hope spartans will WHOOP Trojan ass! (referring to the online game that's going on now to determine early access to the beta)

You bastard I should of known. Like the walls of our home in our blood the Trojans will not fail.

:P

but seriously I think they will let both sides in on the beta early

Our walls has fallen the spartans has won T_T

FUCK YEAH!

I mean

SPARTANS STAND VICTORIOUS!

but worry not my trojan brother...I forsee both sides getting beta codes from the gods!

ps: so I logged in using my FB...so I guess my code will be sent there?

Yeah probably that or they'll send you a PM or E-mail.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Anyways I recommend staying on the giver facebook page and check the comments regularly. I read that you'll get the code on Dec 17

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Looks great god of war 3 is one of my favorite ps3 games.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

That's...beautiful. Sadly, I've yet to actually play more than a half hour or so of the series. Getting the Saga though before the next one comes out.