By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart Up ! - 24th November 2012

that is a big sharp gif kowen,

wonder if farcry reviews will spur it on

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

I guess its the time of year when people are buying games rather than pre-ordering games....

I should've used that for the joke APM told on my wall.

OT: I wonder how long it'll take GOW: Judgement to get into the top 5?

GTA 5 is going to be huge!

Not surprised seeing the ps360 versions close to each other, gta being more of a playstation franchise seems to help this cause.

Luigi's Mansion 2 is one of the most fascinating games I've seen on this chart all year. 2nd-most pre-orders and it doesn't even have a release date. If the game doesn't have an enormous opening I'll be quite disappointed.

Dat Luigi's Mansion 2.
Dat Grand Theft Auto V.

Around the Network

Go Luigi go!!

trunkswd said:
Conegamer said:
Look at Luigis Mansion go!

And is Animal Crossing really 30 odd weeks away?

VGC has the release set date Q2, so I'm guessing the number is the final week in Q2.

Yeah I just can't believe it will take that long really...hopefully sooner along with Fire Emblem!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Only the bad enough dudes pre-ordered Anarchy Reigns. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE?!

That LTD edition is too hard to pass up at $25.

GOW at over 100k finally. The momentum should increase once more information starts coming out.

GOWJ is doing ok. Next week it should be in the 30's. MS needs to pick up the promotion over the holidays though. Cinematic trailer, promising vid docs and more gameplay footage will easily give it 10k a week.