By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2K president: 'There's nothing in my body doubting that the Wii U will be successful'

Put up or shut the hell up, Hartmann

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
ninetailschris said:
Kresnik said:
That picture of Reggie, jesus christ...

But no. I don't think there's any chance that the Wii-U is going to be a success. Not a chance. What level of success remains to be seen!

I say the same for every Sony product and haven't been wrong yet!

After your reply to my post made absolutely no sense in my head, I realise I accidentally a word, so you can quit the outraged retaliations.

I meant to say:

"I don't think there's any chance that the Wii-U is not going to be a success"

Which makes the whole thing make sense ("What level of success remains to be seen" didn't make much sense after that first line, did it?)  

I realise it's a pretty important word to forget, but still, calm down!

I apologise, long day.

It's video games I'm messing around.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Idunno, I get this feeling that even initial sales aren't going to be superb. It's been a rather quiet launch, considering the physical melee that was both PS3/360 release.

Wii's launch was massive, but it just seems like wiiu is kind of just "there." I haven't heard a single person on facebook mention it, and I live in LA with hip people lol...

I just want the sales data to either prove me wrong or right, the guessing game is getting old. I can't help shake the notion that wiiu sales will literally drop off a cliff within 4 months. Wii type levels, duking it out with vitafor 5th place.

Prove meh wrong lol. Galaxy S2.

I like how whenever a 2k article on wii u appears the same people jump on it and reassure themselves gta won't get on nintendo. Do yourselves a favor and worry about your vita first. Gta is far less likely to get on that right now. in fact how is that bioshock vita?

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

I don't see GTA selling that great on the Wii U anyway so what's the point. The audience for that game is pretty firmly on the PS3/360 and isn't moving to the Wii U to be able to play the game with a map on the touchscreen.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
I don't see GTA selling that great on the Wii U anyway so what's the point. The audience for that game is pretty firmly on the PS3/360 and isn't moving to the Wii U to be able to play the game with a map on the touchscreen.

Thankfully for Playstation fans, Sony didn't have your attitude or there never would have been a Playstation.

Soundwave said:

Expanding the fanbase? Believe it or not some nintendo fans care about gta. I may not care about most of these generic shooters but there are a few western developed games I like.

The only platform they have outrightly said they aren't supporting yet is ps4. For pc and wii u they continue to dodge the questions. I think what I thought originally. It will get on pc and wii u later. Rockstar just don't have the resources to work on those ports right now. That is what I think.

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Actions speak louder than words. Bioshock Infinite for WiiU, please...

I hope it will be a success!

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

SaviorX said:
There is nothing about this that says he will consider offering the Wii U support.

He believes the Wii U will succeed; that does not mean he feels he will be a part of it. Carnival Games 5 it is...

Always late to the carnival... I mean P A R T Y!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"