By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed 1-2 are two of the worst games ever created

Is Assassin's Creed overrated?`

Yes 130 34.95%

No 240 64.52%

Total:370

Brotherhood was the best so far...

AC2 was great for the storyline....

Around the Network
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
lordmandeep said:
I liked Brotherhood the best...

Being able to experience Ancient Rome and Renaissance Rome was just too much fun...

i think brotherhood was the best one. it had the best combat and added lots of new side missions like the borgia towers and suff. it was AC at its peak.

Agreed :D

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
lordmandeep said:
I liked Brotherhood the best...

Being able to experience Ancient Rome and Renaissance Rome was just too much fun...

i think brotherhood was the best one. it had the best combat and added lots of new side missions like the borgia towers and suff. it was AC at its peak.

Brotherhood was good, but I think two was better.

Assassin's Creed is not a game, it's an experience.
(it has no gameplay, or the little it has is so simple and insulting that it serves no function other than to fool the player he's playing a 'videogame')

Assassin's Creed is an interactive experience like Journey, where you're transformed into a fantastic beautiful world and you're just effortlessly going with the flow, being mesmerized by the wonderful atmosphere.

That is why I love Assassin's Creed.

I do think the overall series is highly over-rated, but to say the games are bad or suck would be wrong.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Millions of gamers disagree.

Obviously, that's why it's overrated.

Answer this question though: When was the last time you were playing Assassin's Creed and thought, "this is a really fun game"?

Pretty much everytime I've played it.  BTW the first Assassin's creed got plenty of low reviews.  I didnt like the first, after that is when it got good.  

Slimebeast said:

Assassin's Creed is not a game, it's an experience.
(it has no gameplay, or the little it has is so simple and insulting that it serves no function other than to fool the player he's playing a 'videogame')

Assassin's Creed is an interactive experience like Journey, where you're transformed into a fantastic beautiful world and you're just effortlessly going with the flow, being mesmerized by the wonderful atmosphere.

That is why I love Assassin's Creed.

That's an interesting way to put it. I'll keep that in mind.

I like jumping into hay. :P

I think people think what they think what a game should be like and assume that is the only thing good.

Some people scream around saying Mass Effect is great...

Its not my cup of tea but I can see why its seen as soo great...

So whats so hard to then see someone enjoying an AC game or other big franchise games.

These games are quite similar but they are on a winning formula that always entertaining.
People wish that every game was groundbreaking or was some great piece of art comparable to an Oscar film. However like movies some are just a lot of fun like the Avengers....

Obviously, AC is not your type of game and you're mad gamestop will only give you 9 bucks back.

/thread

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian