By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed 1-2 are two of the worst games ever created

Is Assassin's Creed overrated?`

Yes 130 34.95%

No 240 64.52%

Total:370
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
To each their own. I'll admit I read nothing but the title.

To demonstrate that people have different tastes:

I generally like AC. Jay doesn't.
Jay generally likes Hitman. I personally think it's one of the worst series out there.

Hitman: Absolution is pretty bad. I saw a video review and it got a score of aquamarine. It was worth watching though.

What is it with late night hosts playing and reviewing games anyway? Are real game journalist really that awful that we resort to comedians to review our games?

It may sound like a joke but instead of doing what the game told him to do from the beginning to the end he tried to find out what he can or can't do, which is the right thing, even if he did it for comedic purposes.

Around the Network
DaRev said:
Wagram said:
I disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I still maintain that Fable is the shittiest game ever created. People will fight me on that but I couldn't care less.

I totally agree, regarding Fable.

This am a third for that motion. Fable is a piece of shit that needs to die.

I just dug my AC out because my wife has been hearing a lot about the 3rd one, it certainly looks like it has improved from my perspective. I never liked the controls of the first one, so I didn't get to far in it, though I liked the story and concept, maybe I'll get a little further in it and see what happens, but right now I'm playing Final Fantasy VI again :^)

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I like AC because it feels like your actually going back in time.

Like AC Brotherhood, it really felt cool as you say Ancient Rome and Renaissance Rome and in Revelations you got to see the Ottoman Empire and the Byzantine Empire.

For a history fan its a lot of fun...

true story dude !!!!

Around the Network

“point out a single moment you had fun“

sry but if i would have to do that it would mean i didn't have fun with the whole game but that's what i had most of the time with assassin's creed 2. it's like you would ask me that about halo, my favourite franchise of the last 10 years. i have fun in almost every minute playing halo, why do i need a special moment to tell you how fun it is? there is no moment which is fun, every moment is the fun^^

lol AC gives a lot of fun.

Even in AC Revelations when you go down the ziplines and assassinate someone or when you throw bombs lol

To each there own. I love the series.The first time I ran from rooftop to rooftop,I thought this is one fun game. I just could'nt get into the first game,but The other ones were as fun as can be. Sure it's easy for the most part,but to me it's all about the experience. Some of the most beautiful locations in a game,in my opinion.

I liked Brotherhood the best...

Being able to experience Ancient Rome and Renaissance Rome was just too much fun...

lordmandeep said:
I liked Brotherhood the best...

Being able to experience Ancient Rome and Renaissance Rome was just too much fun...

i think brotherhood was the best one. it had the best combat and added lots of new side missions like the borgia towers and suff. it was AC at its peak.