By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed 1-2 are two of the worst games ever created

Is Assassin's Creed overrated?`

Yes 130 34.95%

No 240 64.52%

Total:370

When speaking only of your personal taste, it's best not to make blanket statements and proclaim it as fact. Instead of "AC 1-2 are the worst games ever created" it would probably be better to say "I believe AC 1-2 are the worst games ever created".

But anyway, to me this is merely a flame thread, intended to rile people up and start arguments where there need not be any. You could have easily made a thread that said "I think AC is overrated, because the combat is so overly-simplified" and had a dignified debate with people. But instead you chose to make a thread like this... and so, you clearly aren't looking for constructive debate.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

For the time Assassins Creed 1 and 2 were awesome. Yes AC1 lack refinement, but it was the first HD open world game on the PS3/360. Plus the story is pretty good.

However I think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations and 3 were terrible. The series got popular and then it became an annual product, with new iterations contributing little to the story.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Not sure if I posted in this thread the first time around, but I will kind of agree with you.

I never played the first one, only the second, but if even fans of the series agree it's not very good I would probably consider it one of the worst games ever made too.

Not that the second game was bad... it just wasn't that fun, and took up way too much of my time.