By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many concurrent online users are on Halo 4 right now?

yo_john117 said:
selnor said:

Last night 1.1 million were online at 120am gmt.

Infinity slayer had 575,000 alone.

No way dude. Where did you get those numbers from? Because the max I have seen is almost 400k and I've been on in the majority of the peak time since it's release.

Probably some kind of bug when the game was saying people on campaign but he saw it on multiplayer, again could be a bug in the campaign and it said the players online in every game mode...

1.1m sounds about right since Mw3 holds the record with 1.4m.

Reach Max was 980k wich i saw.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
yo_john117 said:
man-bear-pig said:
I've seen 170k in infinity slayer alone

When? o_0

Yesterday at about 6pm UK time. Also, Selnor is making all his figures up for some reason

Are you for real?

That is what it says.

Also Infinity Slayer regularly as above 200,000 for me. In fact Ive never seen it say less than about 240,000.

I'm serious guys. Fully serious. That is what it says on my screen.

selnor said:
man-bear-pig said:
yo_john117 said:
man-bear-pig said:

When? o_0

Yesterday at about 6pm UK time. Also, Selnor is making all his figures up for some reason

Are you for real?

That is what it says.

Also Infinity Slayer regularly as above 200,000 for me. In fact Ive never seen it say less than about 240,000.

Man I have no idea whats going on then lol. Either way we know for sure it's the most played Halo ever so far!

selnor said:
man-bear-pig said:
yo_john117 said:
man-bear-pig said:

When? o_0

Are you for real?

That is what it says.

Pics or you're lying

I was just wondering, is there a way to see all of the numbers added up to give a total? I've been doing rough addition of all the playlists and the most I've seen has been in the 400,000 range. Admittedly, I don't usually pay attention though, maybe I'll start.

Speaking of numbers, are any of you guys that are playing multipalyer earning more than 2k-3k per game (without daily challenges)? Most matches fall squarely in the middle and I'm growing bored with it, I wouldn't mind a bone every now and then. It seemed like I would get that in Reach every few games.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
I was just wondering, is there a way to see all of the numbers added up to give a total? I've been doing rough addition of all the playlists and the most I've seen has been in the 400,000 range. Admittedly, I don't usually pay attention though, maybe I'll start.

Speaking of numbers, are any of you guys that are playing multipalyer earning more than 2k-3k per game (without daily challenges)? Most matches fall squarely in the middle and I'm growing bored with it, I wouldn't mind a bone every now and then. It seemed like I would get that in Reach every few games.

The challenges are your bone. 

To be honest I didnt like in Reach that it would randomly fluctuate on its own will. 

More importantly The better you do in Halo 4 the more you score. The most I got without challenges is 5,000 ish. Had an Epic match where I just couldnt help but get multikills galore and I wiped the bored for Kills. LOL.

Ill be going on shortly, Ill give honest figures

selnor said:
toadslayer72 said:

The challenges are your bone. 

To be honest I didnt like in Reach that it would randomly fluctuate on its own will. 

More importantly The better you do in Halo 4 the more you score. The most I got without challenges is 5,000 ish. Had an Epic match where I just couldnt help but get multikills galore and I wiped the bored for Kills. LOL.

Yeah I remember getting a few good scores early on but since I've been paying attention it's been pretty much  the same. I like Reach's randomness in this regard.

If it's about more multi kills then maybe SWAT is gonna be where it's at. I'm gonna go play a quick couple of games before I have to go out.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Infinity Slayer - 54196
BT In Slayer - 50203
Dom - 6749
Reg - 14371
Flood - 9220
Cap Flag - 7273
Oddball - 3791
KotH - 3977
Slayer Pro - 3071
SWAT - 28387

Just finished a three game set of SWAT. Did good to excellent but the second game was the best stat wise 22 kills 5 deaths with 5 doubles and a triple and we won. Still didn't help me crack 3k, 2910 to be exact. I guess I'll have to live with it. SWAT is still awesome though.