By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I nailed it with Halo 4's user score

Chandler said:
Didn't know people care about user ratings.

For games user ratings mean nothing to me. But with movies or tv shows I go by the user ratings instead of reviewers. Much more accurate IMO.

Around the Network

Because it's cool to hate on popular stuff.
That, and oversaturation of FPS games this gen.

Nsanity said:

We know already, he told us himself

man-bear-pig said:

Turkish's review is quite amusing...

"This is not Halo anymore, this is Call of Duty. You should avoid this game at all costs if you're a Halo fan, it is an insulting product for longstanding Halo fans like me. I miss when Bungie made Halo games.

0/10"

Lol @ him saying he's a long time Halo fan. And lol @ him pretending he's even played the game. It's amazing the lengths some fanboys will go to...

As Kowen said, he's baiting halo fans in his latest status which is "New halo 4 review up!"
I've already reported him. If he doesn't get banned for this then the mods will lose all their credibility in my eyes.

Seems legit.

if a game has a user score of 2 or higher on metacritic i consider it to be a really solid game

Around the Network
jamesmarkus87 said:

I knew Halo 4 was going to be the next game to be ripped apart by fanboys on Metacritic. As I write this, the user score for is 3.6. Is it Bungie fanboys, PS3 fanboys, or Call of Duty fanboys?

Call me crazy, but I think it might be Call of Duty fanboys.

I half agree with you. Found a review on metacritic that said something along the lines of "this game does not have Call of Duty in the title, so it is immediately a bad game". I can't find it now, but from trying to find it a lot of the review do seem to be fans of the original games. Most of them also voice their contempt for Reach, which makes me feel they haven't tried either game in-depth. 

kowenicki said:
Turkish has given it 0/10

And he is baiting it on his status. Should be banned.

I checked his wall. What did he even say?

EDIT: Must have deleted it.

You are crazy blaming it on COD fans. They won't be able to save Black Ops 2 next week. Expect lower than 3.6 for that.

0.1% COD fanboys
0.2% Sony fanboys
98.8% Turkish

I kid ;) I'd say it's pretty much Sony fanboys, it's the same for PS3 exclusives, that's all xbox fanboys. Can't really see a COD fan bothering to be honest, they take COD seriously but they aren't as geeky, many play COD and COD alone on their console....

Turkish, next time you do a troll review and flamebait all of us with it, I'll make a metacritic account and give every PS3 exclusive EVER released 0/10. You have been warned.