By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the big 3 gets the most bashing/hate on VGC?

Tagged games:

Which do you think?

Nintendo 137 30.38%

Sony 223 49.45%

Microsoft 89 19.73%

Total:449

I choose MS for some reason but I believe it is Sony that gets bashed the most. Sony gets bashed and loved the most on VGC. Whereas MS doesn't get bashed as much but neither does it have that many fans to defend it.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
slowmo said:
Nice poll to reflect user preference percentages

Are you being sarcastic? At this moment, 17% voted Nintendo.

Accuracy of a poll increases the more people that participate, check the numbers now.  I was not being sarcastic, I actually expect this to be a rough gauge of percentages of users affiliated with each console provider.  Sony first, Nintendo second, Microsoft third looks about right to reflect this.

You really believe 20% of fans on this site are MS? Seems like a lot less. Not only that Nintendo is way to low.

OT: The way I see it is Nintendo getting bashed the most for no reason, like Bayonetta 2, Wii U HW, games dont look next gen, it has mario? why not zelda, etc,etc

Jay520 said:
-[Insert company of preference]-

I was going to say the same thing.  People have a simplistic way of thinking so whatever console they like the most that's the one they will notice getting bashed most.

Before all of Sony's financial problems it was Nintendo.

But now all the focus of doomed articles have been passed from Ninty to Sony.

MS gets a free pass for some reason.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Before all of Sony's financial problems it was Nintendo.

But now all the focus of doomed articles have been passed from Ninty to Sony.

MS gets a free pass for some reason.

At large, Its still Nintendo. Just look at the mess over the voice chat. People only see negatives when it comes to them. Even the Nintendo centric sites pay more favor to negative news about Nintendo, because it gets them more hits. That is what people won't to see.

People are just reiterating the facts when they talk abot Sony financial situation and Vita's sells. Most of the negative info about Nintendo is conjecture that is pushed one sidely. I don't really hear anything about the 360 or Microsoft one way or the other. At least not as it releated to their gaming division. The most negativity it ever got was over the RROD and the info that got released about a lot of the games being pseudo-HD. Aside from that, I've not known any one to bash the 360.

Sony stills gets a lot of positive media and a lot of positive attenion.

Just check the media coverage on the front page of this site. Count the number of positive articles about Sony and compared to the number of positive articles about Nintendo. Then count negatives.

People complained about Nintendo not getting good 3rd party games, now they are complaining because Nintendo is getting good third party games. Is that happening to Sony?

I'm pretty much the only person who posts good  news about Nintendo. The rest only seem to favor articles that are negative or favor some kind of contraversy. The entire reason I post so many articles is to offset the huge negative slant I see. Count the number of threads about good news that aren't posted by me.

Hell, just look at the thread Pezus rushed to post.

Around the Network

Vita is the only reason Sony gets any hate recently.
Therefore I go with Nintendo since they're getting bashed for being casual, shovelware and Bayonetta 2.

My poor sony :(

think-man said:

Literally.

brendude13 said:
think-man said:

Literally.

lol

I would say currently Sony does.

But tbh theyve earned the most criticism so thats not too surprising