By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which of the big 3 gets the most bashing/hate on VGC?

Tagged games:

Which do you think?

Nintendo 137 30.38%

Sony 223 49.45%

Microsoft 89 19.73%

Total:449

Sony>Nintendo>>>MS. Imo.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Sony then Nintendo.

On a Sony focused site like this, most are is going to say Sony, because they view criticism of Sony (with how little it is compared to the N) as infinitely worse since Sony is considered infinitely better by them in comparison. Also, things are viewed as negative when stated toward Sony where they aren't when applied to Nintendo.

They want to claim that they are the best and most of everything, but you don't see Sony threads immdiately being innundated with dissuading opinions and people trying to completely disparage everything postive about them from the second post in "every thread".

lilbroex said:

On a Sony focused site like this, most are is going to say Sony, because they view criticism of Sony (with how little it is compared to the N) ass infinitely worse since Sony is considered infinitely better by them in comparison.

They want to claim that they are the best and most of everything, but you don't see Sony threads immdiately being innundated with dissuading opinions and people trying to completely disparage everything postive thing about them from the second post in "every thread".

Do you really believe this? I mean, really, really believes this?

OT I say it's a draw between Nintendo and Sony.

Sony has the most negative threads but there is some harsh criticism on Nintendo as well.

Laurel Aitken said:
lilbroex said:

On a Sony focused site like this, most are is going to say Sony, because they view criticism of Sony (with how little it is compared to the N) ass infinitely worse since Sony is considered infinitely better by them in comparison.

They want to claim that they are the best and most of everything, but you don't see Sony threads immdiately being innundated with dissuading opinions and people trying to completely disparage everything postive thing about them from the second post in "every thread".

Sony has the most negative threads but there is some harsh criticism on Nintendo as well.

Where are all of these negative threads? I seem to have missed.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
slowmo said:
Nice poll to reflect user preference percentages

Are you being sarcastic? At this moment, 17% voted Nintendo.

Accuracy of a poll increases the more people that participate, check the numbers now.  I was not being sarcastic, I actually expect this to be a rough gauge of percentages of users affiliated with each console provider.  Sony first, Nintendo second, Microsoft third looks about right to reflect this.

Any negative Sony news gets a thread, credit ratings getting cut, other divisions in bad shape, hackers claiming to attack again, PSN down for half an hour in some country, Sony copied Nintendo again, etc.

Rafux said:

Any negative Sony news gets a thread, credit ratings getting cut, other divisions in bad shape, hackers claiming to attack again, PSN down for half an hour in some country, Sony copied Nintendo again, etc.

This. Also add Vita to that.

lilbroex said:
Laurel Aitken said:
lilbroex said:

Where are all of these negative threads? I seem to have missed.

Haven't you see all the credit rate cuts threads? Or all the doom Vita threads? Or the threads that say that sony should stop making consoles cause they are gonna be last next gen? The fact that a new console like the vita is constantly calleda dead console? Criticism of PSN? Where do you live? Under a rock?

Laurel Aitken said:

Haven't you see all the credit rate cuts threads? Or all the doom Vita threads? Or the threads that say that sony should stop making consoles cause they are gonna be last next gen? The fact that a new console like the vita is constantly calleda dead console? Criticism of PSN? Where do you live? Under a rock?

No point arguing with him.