By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

RolStoppable is town, pezus is probably town, tabaha is town. Manbear and Spur will be hard reads for me because they troll a shitton, so we'll have to wait for those reads.
Voting for a time limit is a bad idea; there is no reason why we should not be able to come to a conclusion within a decent amount of time without one. The only benefit it offers is polarizing the town quicker, but then it's probably going to end up being a bad decision and no one wants that.

Vote: Yoshiya

Around the Network

Well all those votes on pezus and time limit votes are way too suspicious. inb4 they all mafia trying to get pezus out as soon as possible

tabaha said:
Well all those votes on pezus and time limit votes are way too suspicious. inb4 they all mafia trying to get pezus out as soon as possible

What's the matter? Do you not want your fellow scum comrade to be lynched? Your behaviour is nearly as fishy as the profs. NEARLY.

spurgeonryan said:
Alright. So Tabitha, new guy and pezus are scum.

What's the matter? Can you all not talk during the day for once?

Why are you getting my nick wrong? Hope it isn't on purpose or I'll vote you

Don't mind me tagging.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
tabaha said:

What the matter? Do you not want your fellow scum comrade to be lynched? Your behaviour is nearly as fishy as the profs. NEARLY.

Oh so now putting some logic in action is being scummy? /me cries

tabaha said:

I sort of doubt that, simply because it's too risky to pile everyone on together.

spurgeonryan said:
Do you always vote so quickly on your site?^

@ yoshi

That always happenez when happy D plays. WHether scum or town his kadgillion posts and thoughtful insight hog day one. Everything ends up meaning nothing with what he posts and turns out to be just a way for scum to hide easier.
@ guy with no avatar

Why so certain about pezus? Already nervous about his votes on him? He will be alright. No one ger stays with their fist impressions and Pezus has never been scum yet. This is like his 7th game.

There's no reason not to vote early. It adds pressure, and it shows someone that they are your number one suspect, and they are reminded of it every time the mod posts a votecount. It's pretty beautiful, actually.

Yoshiya said:
Tabaha joined the forum in the first place to help Stelf spam the pony thread with nekomimi pictures haha.

This Pezus lynch thing going on is just crazy haha. A lot people that are voting for him are voting for time limit from a quick glance as well >.>

This post is why I'm voting Yoshi. It's equal part uselessness and subtle tossing suspicion onto people that are voting for Pezus without taking the initiative himself. This tells me that he's scum who doesn't want to get in trouble for starting anything by himself, but is also looking to guide the lynch away from scumbuddies.

Pezus is town mostly due to tone, he's actively scumhunting and not behaving at all how I would expect someone who drew scum for the first time to play.

Link is also town; I skimmed a game of his where he was mafia and he was a hell of a lot more aggressive and tunnel-visioned there, here he actually seems interested in finding scum.

pezus said:
The fact that hatmoza is going to be more aggressive tells me he's scum. He, along with Linkz, is one of the easiest scum reads.

The seeds of your demise are sewn into this very post, scumzus. You naively pretending that you thought that hatmoza might be scum, when in fact he's not even playing was genius...or at least it would've been if you were playing with a bunch of nintendopies.

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

Profs behaviour is extremely fishy too...if I could vote for two people he would be my second

Uhm...why?

Because his behaviour is extremely fishy

Yes and I ask why

He's just acting extremely fishy imo. It's as simple as that