By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

For what it's worth, I'm the headless horseman.

I think we should all change our avatars to our characters, or at least to something Halloween-ey.

Around the Network

I'm getting bored of long first days too.

Vote Time Limit

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I didn't think you were joking due to the excuse for Rol.

Well now you can't reliably get a reaction from Stefl. You gave that up too easily.

RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:
@Linkz
Too hard to notice I wasn't being serious? ( ¬‿¬)
but yeah you might be right regarding pezus. But in that case I would vote him for using 10ppp. It would be a reason as good as any other knowing nothing suspect happened.

Regarding Stefl, I know him since May from some other place and I was just trying to get his reaction

Btw, don't say that I am trolling. The last guy who did got banned for ten days.

I thought regular VGChartz rules regarding trolling, flaming, etc. didn't apply to Mafia?

Okay, did you get your response, and if so what's it tell you?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Votals

L-8
L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
prof

RolStoppable pezus

pezus DarkThanatos
RolStoppable
man-bear-pig
spurgeonryan

(...)

Whoa, are we playing with slightly different rules instead of the usual majority lynch? 

Nope, I just messed up since it was 8 votes to lynch I started at L-8 instead of L-7. It's been corrected now.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
To clear things up:

I use 100ppp and my vote on Rol was meant to be a joke.

Ok, you pass for now. Not going to vote you for that reason.

As last game was my first game, I don't know how long the standard first day is, it did drag along for absolutely ages though.

Vote: Timelimit

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Tabaha joined the forum in the first place to help Stelf spam the pony thread with nekomimi pictures haha.

This Pezus lynch thing going on is just crazy haha. A lot people that are voting for him are voting for time limit from a quick glance as well >.>

This is only my third game so I don't have too strong an opinion tbh. I think some time needs to be spent on it but I'll admit last game it was just ridiculous. A time limit this short after starting is a bit much I think but if the time limit vote hasn't been hammered by 24 hours after game start I will be more than willing to put it in motion.