By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

hatmoza said:
Reporting.I'm ready this time. I won't let off that easily on those I suspect this time. Let's get started!

Bu...bu...but you're not even in the game!!

@rol, indubitably.

Around the Network

Pezus is scum. He might also be scum in this game too

Vote: pezus

Profs behaviour is extremely fishy too...if I could vote for two people he would be my second

pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:

Profs behaviour is extremely fishy too...if I could vote for two people he would be my second

Uhm...why?

Because his behaviour is extremely fishy

Need to decide who to vote between pezus and Stefl. Pezus because he voted in the first page (Rol doesn't count because he's probably trolling). Stefl because he is Stefl.

RolStoppable said:
Why aren't people voting for a time limit?

Because we don't know what that means (at least, that's why I'm not voting for it)

Around the Network

Votals

L-7
L-6
L-5
L-4
L-3
L-2
L-1
Lynch
prof

RolStoppable pezus

pezus DarkThanatos RolStoppable man-bear-pig spurgeonryan

Timelimit (5 votes needed) : RolStoppable

Voting history (for player)

theProf00: RolStoppable
RolStoppable: pezus
pezus : DarkThanatos, RolStoppable, man-bear-pig, spurgeonryan

Voting history (by player)

RolStoppable: theProf00, pezus
pezus: RolStoppable
DarkThanatos: pezus
man-bear-pig: pezus

Signature goes here!

Ok, well I think it's pretty much unanimously agreed that pezus is complete and utter scum. I came to this conclusion months before the game even started!

Vote: time limit

Sweet, I'm Vampire, which is fitting.

@tabaha
If pezus has his pages set to 10 posts(EWWWW) than he didn't post on the first page. Secondly, you call Rol's vote trolling, but you don't consider the glaring contadiction(unless 10ppp) of pezus's vote to be made in jest? And what's wrong with Stefl?

Vote: Timelimit

I also don't want Days to drag on forever, but no Day should end without hearing from every player first. So toDay, no 5th vote until everyone has given some content.

What was tricky or deceptive?

@Linkz
Too hard to notice I wasn't being serious? ( ¬‿¬)
but yeah you might be right regarding pezus. But in that case I would vote him for using 10ppp. It would be a reason as good as any other knowing nothing suspect happened.

Regarding Stefl, I know him since May from some other place and I was just trying to get his reaction