By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Nachomamma doesn't fool me in the slightest. He's defending his scumrade pezus by creating an elaborate, intelligent-looking post trying to brainwash impressionable players into his changing their votes to Yoshi (whom i believe to be town). Pezus and nachomamma are SCUM

Around the Network

He's been scumhunting elsewhere, spur. Look again at how he prods manbear for his reasoning on prof; the only reason why scum would question mbp would be to set up an attack, but Pezus actually seems like he's working out his alignment.

RolStoppable said:
Nachomamma8 said:
Yoshiya said:
Tabaha joined the forum in the first place to help Stelf spam the pony thread with nekomimi pictures haha.

This Pezus lynch thing going on is just crazy haha. A lot people that are voting for him are voting for time limit from a quick glance as well >.>

This post is why I'm voting Yoshi. It's equal part uselessness and subtle tossing suspicion onto people that are voting for Pezus without taking the initiative himself. This tells me that he's scum who doesn't want to get in trouble for starting anything by himself, but is also looking to guide the lynch away from scumbuddies.

Pezus is town mostly due to tone, he's actively scumhunting and not behaving at all how I would expect someone who drew scum for the first time to play.

Link is also town; I skimmed a game of his where he was mafia and he was a hell of a lot more aggressive and tunnel-visioned there, here he actually seems interested in finding scum.

Just how good are you? If I recall correctly from the sign-up thread, you are something like happyD's mentor. Which brings up another question: Just how do you manage to handle such a taxing role?

It's hard for me to gauge how good I am, but I think I'm a pretty good player. Being happy's mentor is a really difficult job that gives me nightmares sometimes, so I would prefer not to talk about it so much.

RolStoppable said:

Unvote: pezus

Vote: yoshi

It's not like pezus needs any pressure to be active. yoshi on the other hand gives me this annoying radish vibe of waiting on the sideline, having no strong opinion on anything and being British.

So you just vote people to pressure them to be more active? Is that a way to force people to commit mistakes/look scum and therefore redirect attention from you to them? Yeha this looks a bit like paranoia, but we never know.

continuing my post that I submitted without finishing...

I seen no problem with pressuring, but voting with the reasons you gave, with only one being decent ("gives me this annoying radish vibe of waiting on the sideline") doesn't feel right somehow

RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:

So you just vote people to pressure them to be more active? Is that a way to force people to commit mistakes/look scum and therefore redirect attention from you to them? Yeha this looks a bit like paranoia, but we never know.

I use everything at my disposal to make people actually play the game.

What's your plan? Do you intend to do anything or will you just wait until you can add a convenient bandwagon vote onto a lynch train?

That is pretty fun you know? People would call me scum if I either join bandwagon or not. I'm actually trying to figure out who should I vote while being useful. I could vote you ebcause I don't like the way you play. Reason for not doing it? It's not the right thing to do for THAT reason.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:
continuing my post that I submitted without finishing...

I seen no problem with pressuring, but voting with the reasons you gave, with only one being decent ("gives me this annoying radish vibe of waiting on the sideline") doesn't feel right somehow

I have something to add as well. By changing my vote repeatedly I am doing anything but directing attention away from me.

how many times did you change the vote? 2? from prof to pezus and from pezus to yoshi? 2 times isn't much.

But wait, why aren't you voting for Stefl instead? I'm pretty sure he's one of the players that isn't active. Actually he didn't post yet. He should deserve a vote to make him active. Or you don't want to vote Stefl because he's fellow scum?

RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:

That is pretty fun you know? People would call me scum if I either join bandwagon or not. I'm actually trying to figure out who should I vote while being useful. I could vote you ebcause I don't like the way you play. Reason for not doing it? It's not the right thing to do for THAT reason.

What exactly is the problem? I can vote whoever I want and I can vote as often as I want. It's not like suddenly five to seven other people will vote the same person as I did, because people usually don't hammer recklessly.

oh but they did it with pezus. i recognize it wasn't you you started the vote on him (you were the second), but it escalated quickly

RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:

how many times did you change the vote? 2? from prof to pezus and from pezus to yoshi? 2 times isn't much.

But wait, why aren't you voting for Stefl instead? I'm pretty sure he's one of the players that isn't active. Actually he didn't post yet. He should deserve a vote to make him active. Or you don't want to vote Stefl because he's fellow scum?

Two times isn't much, but there's more to come.

Why does it bother you so much whom I vote?

oh but they did it with pezus. i recognize it wasn't you you started the vote on him (you were the second), but it escalated quickly

Four votes isn't dangerous when eight votes are needed. Typically, L-2 is when it's time to start to worry. Did you see pezus panicking at all? He knows how the game works, that's why he didn't flip out. He also knows that none of the votes were made for a substantial reason.

Mine was

Rol, saying nothing about Stefl? ( ¬‿¬)

RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:
Rol, saying nothing about Stefl? ( ¬‿¬)

There's nothing to say about him, because he hasn't shown up yet.

ok. i'm out to sleep now