By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Linkzmax said:

Sweet, I'm Vampire, which is fitting.

@tabaha
If pezus has his pages set to 10 posts(EWWWW) than he didn't post on the first page. Secondly, you call Rol's vote trolling, but you don't consider the glaring contadiction(unless 10ppp) of pezus's vote to be made in jest? And what's wrong with Stefl?

Vote: Timelimit

I also don't want Days to drag on forever, but no Day should end without hearing from every player first. So toDay, no 5th vote until everyone has given some content.

It's easy, because tabaha is scum, since the only option if I am not scum is that he is scum :P thus he is scum.

Anyway I am (finally) here~

Around the Network

Okay, and with how tabaha acted so far I am quite convinced that he is town... with my previous statement this makes me scum... umm... no that doesn't sound right...

Anyway, joking aside, I am quite convinced he is town...

RolStoppable said:

Got my PM and I am ready to go. I am very happy about my role.

Vote: Time limit

Vote: prof

Is there any reason why you want the day to end so quickly? I realize they have dragged on in the past, but voting time limit in your first post is a bit too soon. I'm sure FF will do the same thing when he checks in though. Personally, I would rather the days last as long as possible, as long as we are getting somewhere. The more people post (talk) the better reads you can get on them.

A agree with voting Prof first though. His lurking so far means he is scum imo. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:
The fact that hatmoza is going to be more aggressive tells me he's scum. He, along with Linkz, is one of the easiest scum reads.

Do you seriously believe Hatz is scum in this game? Just curious...

Also, Linkz isn't that easy to read. Not as easy as Stefl, for example.

Nintendo still doomed?

man-bear-pig said:

Because his behaviour is extremely fishy

I think your behavior is extremely fishy. What do you have to say about that?

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
First thoughts are usually the right one people. Lets just vote pezus and get it over with. Second guessing gets you know where.

@ linkz

No. You were trying to get a response. Man bear gave you one. Right?

I thought you meant I was trying to get a response by being tricky and deceptive. No, Trucks made it clear there can't be scumhunting based on character, I just think it's cool what I rolled, because way back in the day the people I used to RP with would call me a (Secret Agent) Vampire.

But I do think it's curious that you said I'm using tricks and deception to get a read on people, because that implies I'm town. You goofed, scum?

Nachomamma8 said:
RolStoppable is town, pezus is probably town, tabaha is town. Manbear and Spur will be hard reads for me because they troll a shitton, so we'll have to wait for those reads.
Voting for a time limit is a bad idea; there is no reason why we should not be able to come to a conclusion within a decent amount of time without one. The only benefit it offers is polarizing the town quicker, but then it's probably going to end up being a bad decision and no one wants that.

Vote: Yoshiya

You've since explained why you say pezus is town. But what's your reasoning on Rol and tabaha?

Nachomamma8 said:

Link is also town; I skimmed a game of his where he was mafia and he was a hell of a lot more aggressive and tunnel-visioned there, here he actually seems interested in finding scum.

If you're going to refer to past games to make a read, you should have checked at least one game where I'm town, because I'm quite aggressive and often prone to a case of tunnel-vision regardless of alignment. Has happy told you about me?

pezus said:
The fact that hatmoza is going to be more aggressive tells me he's scum. He, along with Linkz, is one of the easiest scum reads.

Was this a joke?

pezus said:

I wouldn't pin Linkz down quite yet though. He can play very well as a townie if he's scum.

Otherwise, what is this about?

Linkz is usually more aggressive as town and less aggressive as mafia. If you thought he was aggressive as mafia you need to read through his other games where he was town.

Early scum read on Stefl btw. I really didn't like his first few posts.

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:

Was this a joke?

I already asked him a similar question. Wait your turn. :P

Nintendo still doomed?