By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE6, lets review it and rate it. NO TROLLS PLEASE! :D

If you finished RE6, how would you rate it?

10 10 10.87%

9.5 40 43.48%

9 13 14.13%

8.5 3 3.26%

8 7 7.61%

7.5 4 4.35%

7 2 2.17%

6.5 5 5.43%

6 2 2.17%

5.5 6 6.52%

Total:92
Mummelmann said:
Hmm, why is 5,5 the lowest possible on your scale? Anyways, I haven't played it myself and likely won't since from what I gather, its like RE 5 only even more in the action and even less in the survival horror direction.

Oh, the joys of the 7th generation where everything turned into Die Hard...

I put 5,5 as the lowest possible score because I think that any score below that would be trolling; and also because the site only allows at maximum 10 items in a poll lol. XD

Around the Network

I have to give it a 6 so far. I'm on the last chapter of leon's story. I've been playing it solo,as I'm just not into anything co-op and I'd rather play it bye myself. That's what bring's the game down for me. The stupid fucking co-op. I miss the old games,were you play as one character,just trying to survive and make it out alive. The enemy's are great in design and some of the scripted pieces are great and that's the only reason,I'll play it all the way through eventually. Not into the multiplayer at all. Tried it solo and I suck at it,so I probably won't play that anymore. Not really all into the intersecting stories. Like I said,I miss the solo campaigns. So overall,if it was'nt for some of the scripted pieces and the great enemy design's,I'd probably have already traded it in.

If it's anything like RE4, it's awesome. If it's anything like RE5, it's crap. RE5 was fucking terrible.

Heavenly_King said:
Mummelmann said:
Hmm, why is 5,5 the lowest possible on your scale? Anyways, I haven't played it myself and likely won't since from what I gather, its like RE 5 only even more in the action and even less in the survival horror direction.

Oh, the joys of the 7th generation where everything turned into Die Hard...

I put 5,5 as the lowest possible score because I think that any score below that would be trolling; and also because the site only allows at maximum 10 items in a poll lol. XD

Well, objectively, I've played etxremely few games that I would rate below 5.5. On the same note, I've also played very few games that I would rate as 9.0 or above. Probably only a handful.

Snesboy said:
If it's anything like RE4, it's awesome. If it's anything like RE5, it's crap. RE5 was fucking terrible.

it's the same idea of RE5 in terms of co-op. It's four different campaigns that are 5 chapter's each. You play as a different character in each of them,with a partner. So,yeah it's different then the last game in a way,but it greatly expands on the co-op part of RE5. It's nothing like RE4 and similiar in spirit to RE5.

Around the Network

Finished Leon's story. I'll go hard on Chris's story tomorrow. Also, I hear the unlockable story is pretty awesome.

You know, this game is two discs on the 360. I haven't touched disc two, yet. What could it hold?

d21lewis said:
Finished Leon's story. I'll go hard on Chris's story tomorrow. Also, I hear the unlockable story is pretty awesome.

You know, this game is two discs on the 360. I haven't touched disc two, yet. What could it hold?

The second disc holds voice acting in different languages.  French, Italian, German and Spanish.

Chris Hu said:
d21lewis said:

The second disc holds voice acting in different languages.  French, Italian, German and Spanish.

WTF!?  That's pretty disappointing.

d21lewis said:
Chris Hu said:
d21lewis said:

WTF!?  That's pretty disappointing.

I guess so, I might try it with the German voice acting when I eventually play it. 

So I just finished Leon's campaign on RE6 and so far I would give the game a 7 out 10. I don't like it as much as RE4 or RE 5. I think it could have had slightly better controls the graphics could have been a bit better also and I'm not a fan of the glossy look in games. Also their where a few camera issues and a bit too many quick time events.