By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE6, lets review it and rate it. NO TROLLS PLEASE! :D

If you finished RE6, how would you rate it?

10 10 10.87%

9.5 40 43.48%

9 13 14.13%

8.5 3 3.26%

8 7 7.61%

7.5 4 4.35%

7 2 2.17%

6.5 5 5.43%

6 2 2.17%

5.5 6 6.52%

Total:92

7.0-7.5, I haven't beaten it yet. But it's a pretty good, unspectacular game. Pretty fun.

Again though. I personally wouldn't rate any resident evil higher than an 8.5 (my favorites being 2 and 4). and none lower than a 7. I'm not that big of a fan of the series as a whole.

Also I'd rate no game this year I've played higher than an 8.5 because I rate a bit harsh I think. I'm a bit confused as to why this game of all game gets picked on by critics. They should be equally picky with most everything, and they're not.

Around the Network

Played about an hour of this. Was awful. Controls horrible. Graphicss mediocre. And the characters were lifeless.

Resi 6 Ill nevr play again. In fact Resi is dead to me now.

I give it a 4/10.

EDIT: Capcom sould take a leaf ou of Remedies book how to do a TP horror/phsycological game.

Alan Wake Pi**es all over Residen Evil.

Heavenly_King said:
disolitude said:
Heavenly_King said:
FrancisNobleman said:
haven't played it and neither will I. With that being sad:

Storyline:
A virus fucks up everything and there's zombies and other ugly mutations to fight. Dat creativity.

Gameplay:
Dudebro game, meets Uncharted. There is a little CoD too. No horror here, neither there is any survival. Can jump out of high windows and buildings riding a bike, can't jump over a fence or a table. Genius.

Sound:
Confirmed

Graphics:
There is too much styling gel.

Overall:

3/10

I think you are seeing the game biased because of the reviews. You should rent it at least.   It is not an "horror" game, but it is still a great 3rd person action game. Sadly, considering it looks like your are biased beyond redemption, I dont think you will give it a chance D:

This is the argument of every RE6-pro oriented person trying to convince the public that the game is great and that people are just biased.

"I am right and you are wrong and biased because you don't like a game I like...". 

You are free to like RE6 and even post glowing reviews about it online, but its pretty obvious that the game isn't great even if we disregard all "biased" user reviews. Certanly not as great as it used to be.

People go around scoring graphics, sound and all other aspects like they matter in the grand scheme of things. Maybe to some people they do, but to me a game can get 2 possible ratings...Fun or not fun.

Sadly the Leon's campaign in RE6 falls under definite not fun for me. Anyone that like to actually have control of gameplay and events that take place in their videogames will feel the same.  I will try the other ones today but I am not holding my breath. 

You have played it and you do not liked it; and that is fair; but he has not played it; and yet he treats the game like a piece of crap.  RE6 is nothing like Uncharted or GeoW.  In how many games you do in certain moments stuff that you can do during most gameplay?? His complain is just absurd.

You control your character like in every other 3rd person action game.  What is wrong with that?

I really dont get all the hate.

The trouble is Resi 4-6 ( Yes Ive played or tried them all ) Has terrible controls compared to Gears Of War or Uncharted. Its almost embarrassing fo Capcom when I played Resi  6 last week just how bad the controls are for a TPS. Trouble is you cant call it a survival horror anymore. But have to call it a TPS. Yet as a TPS its very near the bottom of that pile.

The controls are plain terrible for a TPS. 

I hate to say it...but just like d21lewis...this has grown on me. Its borderline fun...

I just finished it last night all 3 stories. Leon's campaign is still my favorite. Chris' campaign becomes more interesting as you play, but the commandos later on we're annoying me and I was running out of ammo. Jake's campaign was good too, but I didn't enjoy the story as much, but I liked Sherri's character. Though I wish they explained more about Neo Umbrella.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
I just finished it last night all 3 stories. Leon's campaign is still my favorite. Chris' campaign becomes more interesting as you play, but the commandos later on we're annoying me and I was running out of ammo. Jake's campaign was good too, but I didn't enjoy the story as much, but I liked Sherri's character. Though I wish they explained more about Neo Umbrella.

Play with Ada.

I'm a fan of "16 years old gameplay" and I liked both 4 and 5. Judging from what I have played of 6, I probably won't like 6 quite as much.

Heavenly_King said:
darkknightkryta said:

Play with Ada.

I know, but I literally finished this morning at like 12am.  But I can't play Ada's story yet because of some crappy disconnects the game thinks I didn't finish Jake's chapter 3.

Resident evil 6 is not a bad game but it is very annoying in places. The sudden changes of camera angles even during battles really pisses me off. The constant cutscene and qte interuptions are extremely disruptive when all you want to do is have a gun fight, the game is too intrusive and linear. For an action game their are far to many interuptions that really affect the pacing. The visuals are good but the texture quality does suffer and in places they look very grainy.

What the fuck happened? I hated this game and now, I love it! Finished Jake's campaign over the weekend. Thought I finished Leon's campaign but.....some crazy shit just happened. I came into this game with an open mind and didn't care about any reviews. Heck, I STILL haven't read or watched a single one. This game has turned it all around.

I'll keep from giving a final impression until I finish Leon and Chris's campaigns (and when those two met in Leon's campaign, I jizzed all over myself!) but I am most satisfied with my purchase.