By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats with grown adults acting like fanboys

A friend of mine has recently come back off of holiday, I just informed him by txt message I pre-ordered a Wii U while he was away, to which he replied back.. Gay, get a ps3, I replied back I like innovation and that I got it with zombi u and he hasn't replied back, why do grown adults act like childish fanboys, when i had a wii a another guy sniggered and said dont talk to me, this over a games console??

Around the Network

Viyda geamzz are serious business bro.

Because some people never grow up mentally. They never conquer their insecurities, and live their whole lives with the mind of a fearful teenager.

Or maybe you just lack a sense of humor? :P

Well...ps3 is pretty cool... Why not just skip the wiiu and buy a vita with a ps3. That way you can theoretically do the same things as the wiiu and your friends will still respect you. Crisis averted.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Unfortunately this has been going on for a long time.

There was a survey taken in the mid-1990s that demonstrated that a large number of teenagers wouldn't admit to owning a SNES because it wasn't as "adult" and "cool" as Genesis.

It's a real shame because it's one of several things that shine a very unflattering light on the industry and the medium.

PS3 is a pretty cool guy, eH plays Uncharted and doesn't afraid of anything.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

The thing is I'm not even sure if he knows what a wii u is

MegaDrive08 said:
The thing is I'm not even sure if he knows what a wii u is

Probably thinks you made a typo.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I agree that they are supposedly grown men that do take the whole fanboy thing to a rather immature level.

He is your friend and you should know him better than I do... (well I don't know him at all) but many people do say stuff like this in jest.

I do. It's just to tease