By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I'm a transvestite

Well we've seen the breasts and it's also apparent that you have big balls to make this thread.

So I'm convinced.

Around the Network
venuse8102 said:
looks like one is bigger then the other or is it just the angle/lighting :P no im not trying to poke fun, i actually think its kinda cool

One is obviously farther from the camera.

Um Idk the backstory here, but gynecomastia? That's basically "accidental" male breasts as a result of meds, liver failure (often secondary to alcoholism), etc.

If this is true, what happened?

Or is it not really gynecomastia?

TheEvilBanana said:
man-bear-pig said:
Pics or you're lying

Dem tiddies

Do you like hanging around other transvestites, or just doing your own thing in your privacy?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:
Um Idk the backstory here, but gynecomastia? That's basically "accidental" male breasts as a result of meds, liver failure (often secondary to alcoholism), etc.

If this is true, what happened?

Or is it not really gynecomastia?

Mine are 100% natural. Grew by themselves at 17-19(20 now), they're still growing too. I guess I'm technically a hermaphrodite since I have male and female featues natually...

PlaystaionGamer said:
I'm sure this is a lie and that photo above isn't you but... congratulations?

We have seen him half naked before... it's him

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Damn, i wish i was allowed to say my opinion on this...

I do have to say,.. i'm glad that the female population on vgchartz went from 1 (ICANNEVERLOGIN aka NFG) to 1 and a half..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Troll_Whisperer said:
Do you like hanging around other transvestites, or just doing your own thing in your privacy?

I like other transvestites. Love em