By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I'm a transvestite

Mr Puggsly said:
C'mon man! Tone up a little. Would it kill you to eat less wheat and go for a jog?

I was just about to eat dinner.

Umm, if I don't keep a layer of fat over my torso, knifes will go right into my solid muscle instead of bounce off my fat. I'm a ninja remember? this is day 1 stuff.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
C'mon man! Tone up a little. Would it kill you to eat less wheat and go for a jog?

I was just about to eat dinner.

Umm, I'm a ninja, not a bodybuilder. I need to keep a layer of fat over my torso so knives bounce off instead of go right in.

If you have solid muscle, knives will go right in, if you have fat, it will bounce off or absorb the blow.

TheEvilBanana said:
man-bear-pig said:
Pics or you're lying

omg a 13 yr old girl flashes me while walking out of the shower, but she's not wet is wht i'm thinking. srry

again srry. congrates on being transgendered? so can you give birth or help give birth? i'm not to sure how this works!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TheEvilBanana said:
man-bear-pig said:
Pics or you're lying

omg a 13 yr old girl flashes me while walking out of the shower, but she's not wet is wht i'm thinking. srry

again srry. congrates on being transgendered? so can you give birth or help give birth? i'm not to sure how this works!

It would be about 1,000,000 $ US of surgery and hormone treatments for me to be able to give birth. And the babies would only have half of my DNA, it wouldn't be a clone like with true hermaphrodites.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TheEvilBanana said:
man-bear-pig said:
Pics or you're lying

It would be very expensive to give birth, it would take a lot of surgery and hormone treatments.

Around the Network
TheEvilBanana said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TheEvilBanana said:
man-bear-pig said:
Pics or you're lying

It would be very expensive to give birth, it would take a lot of surgery and hormone treatments.

wow! i see in the above post how problematic it would be. learn something new ever day. thanks for sharing

so what's with these titts? i see every second guy who doesn't make sport on the beach with those titts so it doesn't look very different to other guys titts to me? but i'm on my phone maybe that's the reason that i don't see more as i do on the beach^^

crissindahouse said:
so what's with these titts? i see every second guy who doesn't make sport on the beach with those titts so it doesn't look very different to other guys titts to me? but i'm on my phone maybe that's the reason that i don't see more as i do on the beach^^

I have gynecomastia. That means it's actual female breast tissue, not fat, and they feel like real boobs.

ok i have fat so can i be something????

what's your favourite lipstick?

it's a good angle to pickup women,you are staright right,i can't remember now

Above & Beyond