By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Now that it's going to be massively bundled, can UNCHARTED 3 TOP 10 MILLION LTD SALES?

Tagged games:

phenom08 said:
brendude13 said:

How heavily bundled is it? 10 million seems an impossibilty.

Edit: Did you edit your post? I'm pretty sure you said something else.

Damn you're fast!

It was up for about 10 seconds, I said that it'll sell 5.79 million by the end of 2013 (an overly accurate guess that i'll look back at in a year or two), but then I remembered it was being bundled with the slim.

I always do that, write a post, quickly delete it and write something else and hope nobody notices.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:
All depends on how long its bundled for.

I can see 8 Million though. Highest selling TPS of the generation?

So that makes Wii Sports the highest selling game ever since bundles all of a sudden count. ;)

Other than that, I agree 8 million is possible.

Indeed. With its 90%+ bundle ratio, Wii Sports has outsold every other game, ever.

Aside from Angry Birds and Bejewelled if course. I dont see how that (or Wii Sports) has anything to do with an Uncharted sales thread though.

"Highest selling TPS of the generation?" That's what Wii Sports has to do with "an Uncharted sales thread."

brendude13 said:
phenom08 said:
brendude13 said:

How heavily bundled is it? 10 million seems an impossibilty.

Edit: Did you edit your post? I'm pretty sure you said something else.

Damn you're fast!

It was up for about 10 seconds, I said that it'll sell 5.79 million by the end of 2013 (an overly accurate guess that i'll look back at in a year or two), but then I remembered it was being bundled with the slim.

I always do that, write a post, quickly delete it and write something else and hope nobody notices.

Oh I know exactly what it said, I edited my reply to that sentence. Yea I'm pretty fast.

phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:

Indeed. With its 90%+ bundle ratio, Wii Sports has outsold every other game, ever.

Aside from Angry Birds and Bejewelled if course. I dont see how that (or Wii Sports) has anything to do with an Uncharted sales thread though.

"Highest selling TPS of the generation?" That's what Wii Sports has to do with "an Uncharted sales thread."

Error 404: Sense not found.

phenom08 said:

Wii Sports isnt a Third Person Shooter. Uncharted is.

What are you even talking about?

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:
phenom08 said:
Carl2291 said:
All depends on how long its bundled for.

I can see 8 Million though. Highest selling TPS of the generation?

So that makes Wii Sports the highest selling game ever since bundles all of a sudden count. ;)

Other than that, I agree 8 million is possible.

Error 404: Sense not found.

Wii Sports is All Things.

Carl2291 said:
phenom08 said:

maybe that he doesn't think it makes sense to call a game best selling game if it reached that goal because of heavy bundling and to have an example why no one should do this he used wii sports as example? i think that was not hard to understand

crissindahouse said:
Carl2291 said:
phenom08 said:

maybe that he doesn't think it makes sense to call a game best selling game if it reached that goal because of heavy bundling and to have an example why no one should do this he used wii sports as example? i think that was not hard to understand

He knew precisely what I meant, thats why he tried to counter with Angry Birds and Bejeweled lol. His feelings were hurt, because I caught him.

Carl2291 said:
phenom08 said:

Ok lol, anyways it's funny seeing you trying to claim Uncharted 3 could become the "Highest selling TPS of the generation" because of mass bundling but ofcourse Wii Sports doesn't count as the highest selling game of all time because of mass bundling. Is it really that hard to admit you are wrong?

Ps3 is not selling that much. Idk if the slim version will seriously boosts its sales, and idk how many units it will sell during this holiday with the during the Wii U's launch.

It alsodepends on how long it will be bundled, but I say this bundle will boost the game's sales by maybe 3 to 4milions tops. So my answer is ''I doubt it but possible''

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)