By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

Bayonetta didn't sell "bad" for an original IP coming from an Indie dev at all.... It was close to 2 million copies in sales combining X360+PS3...

I'd be surprised if Bayonetta 2 sells HALF of that on the WiiU...

Btw, I am going to question if Bayonetta 2 is even going to be released in the US... I also have a feeling the sexual/sexual inuendo level is going to be toned down from the first one... I definitely don't see the current Wii population (generally younger audience who got the console by their Mom/Dad) want to see Bayonetta's variety of poses on the family television...

You'll be surprised how sensitive publishers nowadays are with Sexual representation... Guns, Gores, and Violence is all fair game, but skins and boobs is a big taboo....

Also, with no gameply video or date of release for Bayonetta, you shouldn't be running out to get WiiU day 1 just for this game... by the time this game comes out, WiiU should of been price-cut and the secondary market should have enough to go around cheaper. I am most likely just buying the WiiU for this one game and couple nice RPGs from Japan out there... Does anyone know if WiiU is region locked?

Around the Network
errorrrr said:
You'll be surprised how sensitive publishers nowadays are with Sexual representation... Guns, Gores, and Violence is all fair game, but skins and boobs is a big taboo....

You'd be surprised at the lengths people will go to to downplay a clear Nintendo win.

Also: the above, bolded, statment is farcical and completely contrary to observed reality.

RolStoppable said:
This is exactly what the Wii U needed and it raises my excitement for the system. Not because I want to play the game (I do not), but because fans of opposing systems won't be able to.

Here are some delicious tears for you

VicViper said:
RolStoppable said:
This is exactly what the Wii U needed and it raises my excitement for the system. Not because I want to play the game (I do not), but because fans of opposing systems won't be able to.

FEED ME MORE I HAVEN'T BEEN FEED ENOUGH OF MY FOOD.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

VicViper said:
RolStoppable said:

Succulent, flavored with a hint of bitterness only eclipsed by the aroma of abject defeat.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The greatest meltdown in videogaming history the likes of which we'll never see again. 

I think that was just excellent satire. No person is that pathetic. and the MILK!!! if he was serious, he would not have used milk!

the forum post he quoted in the video was real bitter tears though. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

B2 will play a major role in selling the system for sure

but concerning all the bitching 360 owners have no right to say a single word, bayonetta was developed for the 360, was ported poorly on the PS3 and still SOLD LESS on the 360.

the 360 market failed bayonetta

Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
Supposedly it's published by Nintendo and exclusive. WTF?

Nintendo finally deciding to throw some money in the third party game perhaps?

Were Bayoneta's sales disapointing?

This seems to pretty much be the case. Bayonetta didn't sell very well despite being a great game.

It still will sell awful, but at least we get another game in the series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ECM said:
errorrrr said:

You'd be surprised at the lengths people will go to to downplay a clear Nintendo win.

Also: the above, bolded, statment is farcical and completely contrary to observed reality.

Tell me why TERA is censored? Why La Pucelle is censored? Why the new upcoming NIS games will be also "tweaked" for the western market? Tell me why YU GI OH.... FFS is censored.

You clearly is out of the loop about all the changes made into the western version of the games...

Sexual Innuendo/Sexual Depection, and Religious references in any medium is highly taboo in the U.S.

someone had to save one of the nicest arses in gaming,bayonetta was crazy stuff,i only got half way through the game though,went onto the to be finished shelf like a lot do

seems like a good move for the console wars

Above & Beyond