By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

ryuzaki57 said:
errorrrr said:

I dont' think SEGA dropped the entire franchise as in selling off the Bayonetta IP... but they wanted to get this game funded but couldn't do so themselves, and Nintendo is footing the bill.

I would like to see how this game actually plays before I rage anymore. For all I know, it could be a horrible departure from the franchise... Just look at the exclusive Samurai Warriors for the Wii...

One thing is for sure though. This is not a Launch Title, or a title to even be dated yet... pretty sure this will be released no earlier than sometime next year in Japan around july-sept... Plenty time to get a cheaper WiiU if I am still interested in the game.

Yeah. If this is not releasing on PS3 within 2 years I'll do the same thing I did for Xenoblade, I'll get the whole thing used so that those suckers don't get EVEN A PENNY from me. And by the way I'm NOT getting MGS Rising day one!

Watch out, or someone will print screen your posts and post on gaf for gags :D

Around the Network
Bloodasek said:
Wyrdness said:
Bloodasek said:
So... Is Bayonetta for PS3 really that bad? Even after patch?

Trust me if you've played the 360 version the PS3 version can be a horror show. It's a lot better after the patch but still inferior.

I didn't. And Im actually blind about those differences, i saw Sleeping Dogs on PS3 and X360, and for me, they looked the same (though i heard something else). I'm more worried about framerate.

Last question - is this game hard on Normal? 

I've played both versions and believe me the is a difference in how it runs, you may not notice it if the PS3 version is the only one you've been exposed to but the slower speed and such can play with your timings in the latter, I bought the PS3 version later on because I preferred the DS3 and my recording equipment works better with the PS3 but took a while to adjust even though I've nearly got all achievements on it in the 360 version.

As for difficulty it depends, if you're into action games you'll be fine, yeah you need a bit more wits and to be on your toes a bit more then other games but you should do fine but the will be deaths here and there.

ryuzaki57 said:
errorrrr said:

I dont' think SEGA dropped the entire franchise as in selling off the Bayonetta IP... but they wanted to get this game funded but couldn't do so themselves, and Nintendo is footing the bill.

I would like to see how this game actually plays before I rage anymore. For all I know, it could be a horrible departure from the franchise... Just look at the exclusive Samurai Warriors for the Wii...

One thing is for sure though. This is not a Launch Title, or a title to even be dated yet... pretty sure this will be released no earlier than sometime next year in Japan around july-sept... Plenty time to get a cheaper WiiU if I am still interested in the game.

Yeah. If this is not releasing on PS3 within 2 years I'll do the same thing I did for Xenoblade, I'll get the whole thing used so that those suckers don't get EVEN A PENNY from me. And by the way I'm NOT getting MGS Rising day one!

If they don't get money - the problem with the first one -, the franchise might not see a third issue. That could be on multiple platforms. If you like their work, shouldn't you support it?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

ryuzaki57 said:
errorrrr said:

Oh wow... I never thought of it that way... Now I dont' feel so mad anymore... I'ma buy the conosle AND the game used so they are not going to see a penny from me either. :D

VicViper said:

Too late for him, I was way ahead of you :P.

These kinds of posts are absolutely amazing and deserve to be archived for future entertainment.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
ryuzaki57 said:
errorrrr said:

If they don't get money - the problem with the first one -, the franchise might not see a third issue. That could be on multiple platforms. If you like their work, shouldn't you support it?

Pretty sure they DID get the money... I dont' know how much sales they were expecting, the first one sold nearly 2 million copies... that's a lot for a new company's first original IP.... It's just SEGA didn't want to take a risk on the second one in their current financial situation.

are you guys being serious? is not funny

IxisNaugus said:
VicViper said:

Too late for him, I was way ahead of you :P.

These kinds of posts are absolutely amazing and deserve to be archived for future entertainment.

I don't get this... is this suppose to embarass the original poster... because he/she is butthurt? Because I sure am not embarassed, since i AM butthurt about this move by Platinum games... and I encourage everyone who is butthurt and want to play the game to do the same. Buy the system + game used and not show Platinum game and Nintendo a penny.

oh and p.s. feel free to screen shot my post and show it wherever you want. :D

errorrrr said:
I mean ffs... Pokemon episode "Beauty and the Beach" was banned/censored in the United States because of too much sex...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_episodes_removed_from_rotation#Episodes_removed_by_4Kids_Entertainment

4Kids is a different beast, and they were responsible for all of those major butcherings of Japanese content. Hell, look at what they did to One Piece.

The Last Story, for one, has an upside-down Cross as one of the primary symbols (seems to be the mark of the Outsider's power), and a fair bit of sexual innuendo (the bath scene early on, and Syrenne's dialogue with Zael when convincing the latter to go to the Arena), and it wasn't messed with by XSeed for American release.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
errorrrr said:
I mean ffs... Pokemon episode "Beauty and the Beach" was banned/censored in the United States because of too much sex...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_episodes_removed_from_rotation#Episodes_removed_by_4Kids_Entertainment

4Kids is a different beast, and they were responsible for all of those major butcherings of Japanese content. Hell, look at what they did to One Piece.

The Last Story, for one, has an upside-down Cross as one of the primary symbols (seems to be the mark of the Outsider's power), and a fair bit of sexual innuendo (the bath scene early on, and Syrenne's dialogue with Zael when convincing the latter to go to the Arena), and it wasn't messed with by XSeed for American release.

We are talking about Nintendo here.