By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

lilbroex said:
Deoz said:
You guys should have seen Kamiya's tweeter after the announcement.

I missed it. Is there are link to it or a screenshot?

This will remain on my HDD, forever.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
arcane_chaos said:
well I guess this is good news, I really didn't like Bayonetta so no skin off my bones, thought it was a tad bit overhyped when it came to that part of the year of hack'n'slash and focused too much on sexual innuendos...still got it(haven't beaten it yet) but chose to play Darksiders, Gow III, even Dante's inferno over it....

You made a mistake.

GoW3 and Darksiders are good games, but Bayonetta is among the very best, and all three of them are worlds better than Dante's Inferno.

lol true, Bayonetta just didn't resonate with me, which I find wierd since I liked devil may cry

First smart move for the Wii U .. exclusive action title #1

I hope Bayonetta 2 has a bunch of Nintendo references like Bayo 1 did with Sega. I'm thinking of a tutorial at the beginning but instead of holding your hand like the Nintendo games often do the tutor, Hideki kamiya as Fi or Navi, explains it to you once and if you ask for help again he shouts at you "I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT! USE YOUR BRAIN!"

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

ryuzaki57 said:

I'll be delighted. This way I can draw more people into bying WiiU + Bayonetta 2 used.

Really? Where is it, please? I want to see my rant archived for eternity XD

Here you go

Keep fighting the good fight. Make sure those suckers over at Platinum games don't get any of your money, cause the jokes on them, right? :P

How technical is your game?

Around the Network
Chandler said:
lilbroex said:
Deoz said:

Perfect. PS3/360 port is just a matter of time if the PS360 community puts all its weight.

ryuzaki57 said:
Chandler said:
lilbroex said:
Deoz said:

Perfect. PS3/360 port is just a matter of time if the PS360 community puts all its weight.

LOL yeah. They're going to port a Nintendo published game to PS360 because some gamers are salty and  bitter  about it being WiiU exclusive.

hey, if so many people are pissed off that means nintendo did something right...very right. I wouldnt be surprised if there was an exclusivity agreement too

Lets all enjoy the rage right here on twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/bayonetta%202%20fuck

Former something....

Good move on Nintendo's part, a bad move PR wise on Platinums. It certainly sucks for anyone who won't be getting a Wii U or simply can't afford a new console.