By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

lilbroex said:
miz1q2w3e said:
wow this thread totally blew up in no time

Not as much as the HD twin fans accross the net. They are going ballastic. Its like a continuous stream roflmao!

I've been laughing out loud so hard that my chest is starting to hurt.

Seriously, its just one game. Why aren't they coveting their exslusives like thye've been doing? Don't have still have GOW Ascension and Gears of Wars 5 to look foward to?

Some of the posts here are pretty funny XD

Not gonna be bothered to look elsewhere, I'll just take your word for it.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
CGI-Quality said:
Can't believe the 8th gen's equivalent of the 5th (Final Fantasy VII announced as a PlayStation exclusive) and 7th gen (Final Fantasy XIII announced for Xbox 360) megatons comes before that generation even starts!

Nintendo knew what they were doing!

im sorry but no, Bayonetta isnt anywhere NEAR as big as FF and this isnt even going to have anywhere near the same impact

Still, the level of outrage is surprising for a comparitively small franchise. O_o

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Guys, remember that for all intents and purposes... Bayonetta 2 was dead in the water. Sega was done with the franchise, so any hope for a sequel for the PS3 or X360 (let alone the Wii U) was out the door.

This isn't like Monster Hunter Tri where Nintendo swooped out of nowhere with a pile of cash and took the game from Sony's console. Nintendo used its resources to revive a once dead project. So don't be mad at Nintendo, 'cause without them there would be no Bayonetta 2... for any console.

Personally I'm not too interested in the game, but I've only heard great things from fans of the genre. Hope you guys enjoy it.

lilbroex said:
oniyide said:
CGI-Quality said:
Can't believe the 8th gen's equivalent of the 5th (Final Fantasy VII announced as a PlayStation exclusive) and 7th gen (Final Fantasy XIII announced for Xbox 360) megatons comes before that generation even starts!

im sorry but no, Bayonetta isnt anywhere NEAR as big as FF and this isnt even going to have anywhere near the same impact

It's already having more of an impact as we speak

you think this is having more of an impact than FF7 or 13??? HA! the fact that Vgchartz hasnt had an article says otherwise, hell ME2 going to PS3 was bigger news

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

You're not serious...

F0X said:
oniyide said:
CGI-Quality said:

Still, the level of outrage is surprising for a comparitively small franchise. O_o

fair enough, ill give you that

Smeags said:

Guys, remember that for all intents and purposes... Bayonetta 2 was dead in the water. Sega was done with the franchise, so any hope for a sequel for the PS3 or X360 (let alone the Wii U) was out the door.

This isn't like Monster Hunter Tri where Nintendo swooped out of nowhere with a pile of cash and took the game from Sony's console. Nintendo used its resources to revive a once dead project. So don't be mad at Nintendo, 'cause without them there would be no Bayonetta 2... for any console.

Personally I'm not too interested in the game, but I've only heard great things from fans of the genre. Hope you guys enjoy it.

THIS!!

Smeags said:

You're right, I was a fan of the first game, I had no idea the sequel was in trouble.

If it were the other way around, I'd have been happy just to hear that the sequel isn't being cancelled after all...

Fanboys can be crazy sometimes -_-U