By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

errorrrr said:
ECM said:
errorrrr said:
You'll be surprised how sensitive publishers nowadays are with Sexual representation... Guns, Gores, and Violence is all fair game, but skins and boobs is a big taboo....

You'd be surprised at the lengths people will go to to downplay a clear Nintendo win.

Also: the above, bolded, statment is farcical and completely contrary to observed reality.

Tell me why TERA is censored? Why La Pucelle is censored? Why the new upcoming NIS games will be also "tweaked" for the western market? Tell me why YU GI OH.... FFS is censored.

You clearly is out of the loop about all the changes made into the western version of the games...

Sexual Innuendo/Sexual Depection, and Religious references in any medium is highly taboo in the U.S.

Because they need to hide pants and boobies from us ugly western people who all look the same for asians ;)   

No because you are right. Nudity is especially a problem in the US.  In Europe you eat your breakfast and at 9 a.m you see girl boobs on TV because there is a documentary about plastic surgery etc (on German channel Pro7 for example).   This would not work in the US.

Hell I remember they even showed boobs of a 16 year old on TV who's dad took money from freaks so they could photograph her. (The reporter was undercover and took pictures  I wonder what he did with those lol)
It was on TV in the middle of the day they just changed the voices and made the faces all blurry  but the boobs and string etc were visible.

Around the Network

More meltdowns, curtosy of Kotaku. Shamelessly taken from GAF.

EDIT: And some more :P

How technical is your game?

I mean ffs... Pokemon episode "Beauty and the Beach" was banned/censored in the United States because of too much sex...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_episodes_removed_from_rotation#Episodes_removed_by_4Kids_Entertainment

Internet meltdowns are great.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

This is the most horrible news I've heard in ages! Does that mean Sega dropped the franchise?

Around the Network

I dont' think SEGA dropped the entire franchise as in selling off the Bayonetta IP... but they wanted to get this game funded but couldn't do so themselves, and Nintendo is footing the bill.

I would like to see how this game actually plays before I rage anymore. For all I know, it could be a horrible departure from the franchise... Just look at the exclusive Samurai Warriors for the Wii...

One thing is for sure though. This is not a Launch Title, or a title to even be dated yet... pretty sure this will be released no earlier than sometime next year in Japan around july-sept... Plenty time to get a cheaper WiiU if I am still interested in the game.

ryuzaki57 said:
This is the most horrible news I've heard in ages! Does that mean Sega dropped the franchise?

Yep, they didn't want to fund a sequel, Nintendo did. At least the game is being made, if else, there would be none.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

errorrrr said:

I dont' think SEGA dropped the entire franchise as in selling off the Bayonetta IP... but they wanted to get this game funded but couldn't do so themselves, and Nintendo is footing the bill.

I would like to see how this game actually plays before I rage anymore. For all I know, it could be a horrible departure from the franchise... Just look at the exclusive Samurai Warriors for the Wii...

One thing is for sure though. This is not a Launch Title, or a title to even be dated yet... pretty sure this will be released no earlier than sometime next year in Japan around july-sept... Plenty time to get a cheaper WiiU if I am still interested in the game.

Yeah. If this is not releasing on PS3 within 2 years I'll do the same thing I did for Xenoblade, I'll get the whole thing used so that those suckers don't get EVEN A PENNY from me. And by the way I'm NOT getting MGS Rising day one!

RolStoppable said:
This is exactly what the Wii U needed and it raises my excitement for the system. Not because I want to play the game (I do not), but because fans of opposing systems won't be able to.

This is not a post. This is modern art.

ALSO, 300 posts and counting. Yep, this is just some other game for so many people. 

wrong move when 1st instalment was on other consoles, i wont be gettin the game anyway

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...