By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 100% exclusive for the Wii U!!

TomaTito said:

Bayonetta 1 comes as extra content?

Maybe a quick and dirty port of the 360 version for the eShop? 15 bucks?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Sega just shot themselves in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a******. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Bayonetta 2, nor will they purchase any of Segas games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Sega has alienated an entire market with this move.

Sega, publicly apologize and make Bayonetta 2 on Ps360 too or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Is this a joke comment?

lol...see this for the origin of the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

LOOOOOOOL wtf is this XD

Wow this is the first time I've seen or heard about this xD

The greatest meltdown in videogaming history the likes of which we'll never see again. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Blacksaber said:
rossoner said:
I smell flop sales wise.

Probably sega deluxe something port in a year on next gen ps/xbox.

Sega hasn't nothing to do with this game...

Sega's logo was shown at the end of the trailer?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
Mr Khan said:
Chandler said:
How many Nintendo published games have been ported to other systems?

This is true. Nintendo's kept Rare from getting anything that Nintendo had publisher rights on out to other systems (like how Banjo and Banjo Tooie never ended up on XBLA, nor, infamously, Goldeneye)

Is this sarcasm? Because Nintendo SOLD those IP's. Whose gonna buy Bayonetta? Sega already said via Twitter that they basically just allowed Nintendo to use the IP and fund PG's developement. Nintendo will also publish the game everywhere in the world. This game is going nowhere without Nintendos permission because it's entirely funded by them, Sega only gets a premium for usage of PG and the IP and they do nothing else besides advising or whatever.

This game was already cancelled and Sega sunk money in it without any return so I guess it is plausible that Nintendo took that bill for struggling Sega plus a little something for the use of PG and got all the rights for the game in return. Maybe they even bought the whole IP, but I guess not since Sega's Logo is still represent.

Wait, Banjo did go to the XBLA?

When did i miss that? <_>

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

lilbroex said:
AndrewWK said:
This dpes not make any sense. The first game was not even available on any Nintendo Platform. But Maybe they hope tho sell more copies because of less competition. But I don´t believe this will boost the Wii U much because Bayonetta is not that big. Still I am happy the sequel is coming after all.

The same could be said for Final Fantasy 7 and Shin Megami Tensei but low and behold.

What is Shin Megami Tensei? And I don´t really understand this post.

Around the Network

Bayonetta was pretty good.

I can't say I'm fond of the any first parties anymore... my favorite first party games this gen were xenoblade and demon soul's.

Both of which the first party didn't want to publish in the west >_

Mr Khan said:
Chandler said:
Mr Khan said:
Chandler said:
How many Nintendo published games have been ported to other systems?

This is true. Nintendo's kept Rare from getting anything that Nintendo had publisher rights on out to other systems (like how Banjo and Banjo Tooie never ended up on XBLA, nor, infamously, Goldeneye)

Is this sarcasm? Because Nintendo SOLD those IP's. Whose gonna buy Bayonetta? Sega already said via Twitter that they basically just allowed Nintendo to use the IP and fund PG's developement. Nintendo will also publish the game everywhere in the world. This game is going nowhere without Nintendos permission because it's entirely funded by them, Sega only gets a premium for usage of PG and the IP and they do nothing else besides advising or whatever.

This game was already cancelled and Sega sunk money in it without any return so I guess it is plausible that Nintendo took that bill for struggling Sega plus a little something for the use of PG and got all the rights for the game in return. Maybe they even bought the whole IP, but I guess not since Sega's Logo is still represent.

Wait, Banjo did go to the XBLA?

When did i miss that? <_>

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is on XBLA, a perfect Dark Remake, Conkers Bad Fur Day, dat Goldeneye Remake got whored out everywhere. All IP's that Nintendo conciously SOLD to MS along with Rare. And I think there will be no loophole for Bayonetta 2. There may be another bayonetta game for those consoles from Sega, but it will almost 100% not be this very game.

arcane_chaos said:
well I guess this is good news, I really didn't like Bayonetta so no skin off my bones, thought it was a tad bit overhyped when it came to that part of the year of hack'n'slash and focused too much on sexual innuendos...still got it(haven't beaten it yet) but chose to play Darksiders, Gow III, even Dante's inferno over it....

You made a mistake.

GoW3 and Darksiders are good games, but Bayonetta is among the very best, and all three of them are worlds better than Dante's Inferno.

darthdevidem01 said:

The greatest meltdown in videogaming history the likes of which we'll never see again. 

I think that was just excellent satire. No person is that pathetic. and the MILK!!! if he was serious, he would not have used milk!