By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh boy , IGN is doing another TOP 100 list - TOP 100 RPGS ALL TIME

Tagged games:

do you like this top 100 bs?

no 74 53.24%

yes 46 33.09%

results 18 12.95%

Total:138
darthdevidem01 said:
NintendoPie said:
If skyrim is number one then this is an obvious bad list.

FF XIII should be number one.

This is why ninpie is my best friend

Can I join in?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

I liked FFXIII but;

FFXIII was all about the story, story this, story that. Once you complete said story it quickly devolves to mashing the A button in order to get your characters to fight things and then go and fight bigger things, no strategy or skill needed whatsoever and it made post-end really boring imo.

Games like TWEWY on the otherhand had amazing gameplay and one of the best post-end content I have ever played. In fact I can tell you with complete certainity that I have played more on TWEWY post-end than I ever played during the story and even though a lot of this involves re-going through story aspects, I relished the chance as it was so engaging. I can't say anything about the PS1 FFs as I haven't played them but I am pretty sure from what I have heard that they have a lot better post-end content than FFXIII ever had and as such, if an FF game is to be at the top, I hope to god it isn't FFXIII.

man-bear-pig said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
man-bear-pig said:

Is Skyrim #1?

Probably will be xD

Oh, good. If that's the case then this list is fantastic, because skyrim is the greatest game of all time.

Even with the Halo pic in your avatar?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Yoshiya said:
NintendoPie said:

I liked FFXIII but;

FFXIII was all about the story, story this, story that. Once you complete said story it quickly devolves to mashing the A button in order to get your characters to fight things and then go and fight bigger things, no strategy or skill needed whatsoever and it made post-end really boring imo.

Games like TWEWY on the otherhand had amazing gameplay and one of the best post-end content I have ever played. In fact I can tell you with complete certainity that I have played more on TWEWY post-end than I ever played during the story and even though a lot of this involves re-going through story aspects, I relished the chance as it was so engaging. I can't say anything about the PS1 FFs as I haven't played them but I am pretty sure from what I have heard that they have a lot better post-end content than FFXIII ever had and as such, if an FF game is to be at the top, I hope to god it isn't FFXIII

Did you seriously think I was being totally serious...?

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:

Sir, please read this sites rules before you post!

Around the Network

Ninpie the deed is done!!!!

@brendude

You won't ever have to ask!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:

Sir, please read this sites rules before you post!

When, FFVI is shown to behind FFVII on this list, he will have my permission to be banned. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NintendoPie said:
Yoshiya said:
NintendoPie said:

I liked FFXIII but;

*picture*

Games like TWEWY on the otherhand had amazing gameplay and one of the best post-end content I have ever played. In fact I can tell you with complete certainity that I have played more on TWEWY post-end than I ever played during the story and even though a lot of this involves re-going through story aspects, I relished the chance as it was so engaging. I can't say anything about the PS1 FFs as I haven't played them but I am pretty sure from what I have heard that they have a lot better post-end content than FFXIII ever had and as such, if an FF game is to be at the top, I hope to god it isn't FFXIII

Did you seriously think I was being totally serious...?

I had to exercise the possibility as I have no idea what your taste in games is like due to having barely seen you around yet (I haven't explored much yet). In the chance you were being serious I had to put you in your place.

Ajescent said:
man-bear-pig said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
man-bear-pig said:

Is Skyrim #1?

Probably will be xD

Oh, good. If that's the case then this list is fantastic, because skyrim is the greatest game of all time.

Even with the Halo pic in your avatar?

Even with the Halo pic in my avatar.

NintendoPie said:

You've never played Skyrim, so your opinion on it is moot.