By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo, we need to talk...

Tagged games:

Lol at so many people taking this serious. But the OP clearly worded the title wrong. It should have been: 'The 3DS is a MAJOR Flop, we need to talk'.

But bonus-points for tagging the thread with Top Spin.

Excellent analysis OP. I think Nintendo named the consoles confusingly. Everyone thinks that this 3DS LL is an add-on for the 3DS (like WiiFit and WiiU for Wii) instead of a brand new console. They should have named it more distinctively, like Virtual DS-Boy.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

More Mario games are needed to fix this!!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

There is only one conclusion:

Vita killed pacman

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

oni-link said:
It's kinda' sad when Vita fans are so desperate that they consider 3DS and 3DS LL as separate entities to make the Vita's deplorable situation look decent. Anyway, another way to look at it is that Nintendo systems outsold Sony systems 53% to 46.%

You know what's even sadder though? 2009-users who still take Galaki threads seriously.

You're lucky that there's nothing in the rules that allows bad joke threads to be moderated.

So am I.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
You're lucky that there's nothing in the rules that allows bad joke threads to be moderated.

So am I.

I "moderated" bad jokes yesterday. Everyone making "Uranus" cracks in that "what planet would you live on" thread got them replaced with Futurama references.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

It's funny because it's true. And I have a source to back me up.

They already did something

4 new games this week there to keep the ball rolling

(man, what a great place to own a 3DS!)

What they need to do I think is lower the Wii to 99 dollars already. It's selling like crap no for a while while the other systems are doing relatively well.

Isn't calling someone a troll against the rules??