By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo, we need to talk...

Tagged games:

8/10

Needs more doom.

Around the Network

ha ha, some Sony fans are just make you laugh.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

good job, but not your best.

FrancisNobleman said:
8/10

Needs more doom.

*bro fist* I concur, you can do better SM Galaki

RobDX said:
Chark said:
You're missing the point. Doing something with the 3DS isn't the solution. A brand new Nintendo console to usurp the Vita is what's up. Drop the 3D, make it more powerful, add in smartphone app features, better Wii U integration. Sorry to say everyone, this is the first week of the 3DS becoming an obsolete Nintendo abandoned hardware. Unless Nintendo comes out with the WiiBoy Advanced get used to your new Sony master

wow it's really funny that all this time the vita has been doing pretty bad and yet nintendo fans just say thing like: hey don't worry, i'm sure it'll turn out fine. And now that it only has a week of good sales, sony fans are all like: yeah we are the bests nintendo is going down, you are doomeddddd NINTENDOOOMMMMEEEEDDD, lol 

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
RobDX said:
Chark said:
You're missing the point. Doing something with the 3DS isn't the solution. A brand new Nintendo console to usurp the Vita is what's up. Drop the 3D, make it more powerful, add in smartphone app features, better Wii U integration. Sorry to say everyone, this is the first week of the 3DS becoming an obsolete Nintendo abandoned hardware. Unless Nintendo comes out with the WiiBoy Advanced get used to your new Sony master

wow it's really funny that all this time the vita has been doing pretty bad and yet nintendo fans just say thing like: hey don't worry, i'm sure it'll turn out fine. And now that it only has a week of good sales, sony fans are all like: yeah we are the bests nintendo is going down, you are doomeddddd NINTENDOOOMMMMEEEEDDD, lol 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4386176

RobDX said:
Chark said:

I hope you aren't taking my post seriously. I thought WiiBoy Advanced would have sealed the deal.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

One week because of a new release and you want Nintendo to cut price? You must be joking. You're talking about a 7.2 million install base vs 800k. C'mon now!

happydolphin said:
brendude13 said:
RobDX said:
Chark said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4386176

You're a good man happydolphin, although that was in January and the Vita has become far more doomeded since then.

brendude13 said:

You're a good man happydolphin, although that was in January and the Vita has become far more doomeded since then.

haha, you could say that :) I like the new word