By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo, we need to talk...

Tagged games:

Chark said:
You're missing the point. Doing something with the 3DS isn't the solution. A brand new Nintendo console to usurp the Vita is what's up. Drop the 3D, make it more powerful, add in smartphone app features, better Wii U integration. Sorry to say everyone, this is the first week of the 3DS becoming an obsolete Nintendo abandoned hardware. Unless Nintendo comes out with the WiiBoy Advanced get used to your new Sony masters.

@bold. You forgot to say "give it higher selling games".

@Galaki. You gotta give it to Kotaku to praise a Sony product above a Nintendo product through full denial.

@OP. They need to start handing out 3DS' and mark them as individual sales, and they need to do it fast!

Around the Network
Galaki said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

It's funny because it's true. And I have a source to back me up.

?!?!?! 

Check out my Youtube Let's Play channel here.

The really sad thing is a Dutch site actually did post precisely this. Using google translate:

The sales of games and hardware are in again and this week, the PS Vita did it damn well in Japan. The new handheld is even on the first place!

Somebody posted that you should add the 3DS and 3DS XL, but then some one else posted that you also don't add PS2 and PS3.

Retards. I'm not saying what site it is, because I don't want that stupid site to have more traffic.

My former account was HeSSeH, but I lost it. 

I like pudding.... chocolate pudding.

Around the Network
HeSSeHP said:
The really sad thing is a Dutch site actually did post precisely this. Using google translate:

The sales of games and hardware are in again and this week, the PS Vita did it damn well in Japan. The new handheld is even on the first place!

Somebody posted that you should add the 3DS and 3DS XL, but then some one else posted that you also don't add PS2 and PS3.

Retards. I'm not saying what site it is, because I don't want that stupid site to have more traffic.

Okay, but what if we all went there as a bunch of Nintendo fans and raided the site? :P

Man, trolls are such horrible beings, Shame on you @Galaki.

Alright guys. Calling a person a troll is against the rules. I will just warn everyone now, that if anyone else does it that action will be taken

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

haha,
BTW Galiki's avatar is awesome!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Chark said:
You're missing the point. Doing something with the 3DS isn't the solution. A brand new Nintendo console to usurp the Vita is what's up. Drop the 3D, make it more powerful, add in smartphone app features, better Wii U integration. Sorry to say everyone, this is the first week of the 3DS becoming an obsolete Nintendo abandoned hardware. Unless Nintendo comes out with the WiiBoy Advanced get used to your new Sony master

wow it's really funny that all this time the vita has been doing pretty bad and yet nintendo fans just say thing like: hey don't worry, i'm sure it'll turn out fine. And now that it only has a week of good sales, sony fans are all like: yeah we are the bests nintendo is going down, you are doomeddddd NINTENDOOOMMMMEEEEDDD, lol