By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Should cheating men be castrated?

Ps3 said:
Runa216 said:

You're honestly unable to see the ignorance and hypocrisy in your statements?  dude, you are incredibly sexist, if you can't s ee that then there is no helping you. 

Still ignoring my facts I see. If you cannot contribute then can you please stop spamming in my thread?

it's not about facts, it's still sexist and bigoted.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Ps3 said:
Runa216 said:

You're honestly unable to see the ignorance and hypocrisy in your statements?  dude, you are incredibly sexist, if you can't s ee that then there is no helping you. 

Still ignoring my facts I see. If you cannot contribute then can you please stop spamming in my thread?

it's not about facts, it's still sexist and bigoted.  

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it bigoted.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
KungKras said:
Ps3 said:
KungKras said:
Do you think that women who cheat and break innocent men's hearts should be forcibly sterilized? I mean, not on the first offence, but women who break innocent men's hearts over and over and violate what the bible says about adultry. One's who just think with their pussy and forget men are human too.

I think it's such a small minority, but most men just go back out and get their dicks wet right after an ended relationship. I know a girl who cried for days when her boyfriend cheating on her. He ended up catching an STD about a year later.

And women don't? You're really generalizing here.

Here is a real piece of statistics not founded on anecdotes: More men commit suicide after a breakup than women. http://articles.cnn.com/2000-03-15/health/divorce.suicide.wmd_1_divorce-higher-suicide-rate-women-attempt-suicide?_s=PM:HEALTH

I never said women didn't. Go back and re-read my posts.

way to ignore the piece of statistics I threw at you that completely obliterated your point about women feeling worse than men after breakups.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Ps3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I never said there is anything wrong with being fragile, it is wrong, however, to assume that most women are crybabies who can't deal with cheating partners as well as men can.

Bolded: What the hell? You don't want women to be independent??? You want women to be controlled and held safe from all possible things that may hurt their feelings? How is that Not sexist?

Who didn't I didn't want women to be independent. I want them to be just as free as men, but women still are treated like shit in 2012.

Okay, I'll bite.

How are women treated like shit in 2012, and how can they be more independent? Preferably without reference to cheating.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ps3, I really seem to be getting the impression that you idealize women in some kind of sick way.
Or perhaps, you have a wife/girlfriend/mother/sister that has managed to force her misinformed world view on you?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

WTF are you talking about?

Of course after the first offence.

Yes. And cheating women should be killed!

No. It's not a crime and it shouldn't be either so there's no need for punishment. Also, where do you draw the line? And finally, this should be gender-neutral so there needs to be a similar punishment for women if men get castration. Before that there's very little point in debating this topic.

So should cheating women have there vaginas sewed shut?

That's how much sense you make.

The world would be an even weirder place then it is now if stuff like this was actually going on.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia