By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Should cheating men be castrated?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Ps3 said:

I just posted facted and you're still ignoring them.

Most women are fragile, but that's why so many women are becoming the pants in the family. Women need to be independent and strong. I'm not the pig who believes cheating men are okay. I'm actually finding your posts pretty sexist...

Now this is the very definition of irony.

And what's wrong with being fragile? Women however are becoming more independent due to men who are ruining their lives. Women are becoming the new man of America. In the 1940s a woman wouldn't even make it to the primaries in a presidential election, and now today we've had Palin on the ticket in 2008, Hilary almost beating Obama, and Mrs Ferrara years ago on the ticket. Women are becoming more and more powerful, and if it wasn't for people like Susan B Anthony or Susan B Anthony we would probably still have sexism making laws on their lives, but we still have sexism, and it's very alive here today.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
lestatdark said:
Ps3 said:
lestatdark said:
*claps hands* Congrats PS3, you got what you wanted .

Anyone that has not yet figured out that PS3 is a troll account, should really pay more attention to his threads in the future. Have none of you wondered why he hasn't replied yet? He almost never does .

1. I do have a job you know.

2. I would actually do your homework if I were you. If you look at all my threads I actually have at least 2 replies on every page.

Nice try, but no cigar.

When I say you almost never reply, I mean in comparison to the huge amount of comments you get in your threads. You usually start threads with one-sided remarks and (as in the case of this thread) polemic content which normally get a huge influx of contradictory responses to whom you rarely respond back or to only a very restricted select few. 

As for having a job, good for you. You're basically on the top % of most VGC users, so that doesn't single you out .

Adding my own two cents to this thread in particular:

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Cheating is an issue that has really few distinctions between men and women, since it's practiced by both sexes with almost the same kind of parameters and in some social circles, it's actually stimulated. Personally, i'm completely against cheating in any form, be it by a man or by a woman and I have suffered in the skin what it was to be cheated by my first girlfriend, which was a trauma that took me years to overcome. 

But what you're talking in here is borderline barbaric punishment that has no bearing nor civilized thought behind it and what's worst, you're overgeneralizing an entire sex while completely dismissing any kind of reproch or similar thought to the opposite sex, which shows the clear agenda you have behind such flawed, primitive and ridiculous logic. 

As for women not cheating as often as men, I'll only ask you this: Have you ever read issues of Cosmopolitan or similar women-exclusive magazines? Go to the confession pages (or you can try the online version) and you'll see tons of cases of women asking advice of whether or not to cheat, or that are considering cheating or that have actually cheated, and they do so plainly out in the open. Which is almost funny, since almost every issue of Cosmo has on it's cover "How to keep your man from cheating" XD. If you don't believe me, a very quick search on google opened this right in the very first links: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/confessions/trick-or-cheathttp://www.cosmopolitan.com/advice/confessions/what-the-groom-doesnt-know

Of course, you'll also find similar tons of cases in which men also cheat on this girlfriends or spouses. In any case, however, does anyone deserve such cruel or barbaric treatment. People deal with the issues that such cheating involves and move on with their lives. A case of broken heart can be mended with time. Physical torture and the primitive treatment you suggest does not mend.

Because certain posts just break my heart. Sometimes I just don't have the guts or the emotion to respond.

Yayyy.

I do know what I'm talking about. In fact, I just posted statistics to back up my arguments, but they are being ignored as usual. I'm not saying both sexes don't cheat, but a man is more likely to cheat than a woman.

Of course women ask if they should cheat. However, if someone is asking they're not going to do it. If you're going to be sneaky it's going to be a secret and she wont let anyone know. I believe in the old saying "Look but don't touch" not "Look, then touch, and then sleep in the same bed as your wife."

Those statistics are as valid as the paper that they were written on. Usually those kind of statistics are done with an agenda in mind and don't take a big load of parameters such as the differences between the sexes when it comes to admitting to such an act, solid proof that the men or woman enquired or "denounced" as cheaters were actually cheaters, etc.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18233843 

If you did such a statistical analysis back in the 50s or 60s, the % of women that cheated would be virtually nil or almost non-existent, because no woman would admit to being a cheat, no family would want to go through the shame of having that publicly revealed and many other factors. If anything, the % of men and women cheating has become much more statistically similar over the past years. http://suite101.com/article/why-women-cheat-a212588http://www.divorcestatistics.info/latest-infidelity-statistics-of-usa.html.

To deny the fact that both sexes are becoming increasingdly similar in this particular aspect of their personal lives is looking at the issue both with an one-track mind and with a clear agenda behind it. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ps3 said:
Player2 said:
Ps3 said:
Player2 said:
Ps3 said:
Player2 said:
Ps3 said:
Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
Blacksaber said:

Lets look at the newest info http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

Oh a 3% difference such a fucking large number? A number as small as most margins of error.

Your link just proved my theory.

Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 57 %
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they’ve had 54 %
Percent of married men who have strayed at least once during their married lives 22 %
Percent of married women who have strayed at least once during their married lives 14 %

These are stone cold true statistics. Men cheat more. Thank you.

Or women lie more?

Why? because women keep to themselves and to their girlfriends?

Because we are worse at lying.

Girls are hesitant. Doesn't mean they're lying.

"I'm not sure if I cheated... so I'll say no." Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

We're not talking about a kiss. I'm talking about the men who dip their dicks in other women and then come home and have sex with their wives.

Boutros was saying that women lied to the person making the statistics. What are you talking about?

Is there proof to that? Now that I posted facts you're trying to distort it to put the argument back into your favor, for which I just single handedly produced solid stats.

Is there proof to the contrary?

I just assumed that women being the glorious superior race they are also have better lying skills than us.

Moved to NSFW

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Ps3 said:
KungKras said:
Do you think that women who cheat and break innocent men's hearts should be forcibly sterilized? I mean, not on the first offence, but women who break innocent men's hearts over and over and violate what the bible says about adultry. One's who just think with their pussy and forget men are human too.

I think it's such a small minority, but most men just go back out and get their dicks wet right after an ended relationship. I know a girl who cried for days when her boyfriend cheating on her. He ended up catching an STD about a year later.

And women don't? You're really generalizing here.

Here is a real piece of statistics not founded on anecdotes: More men commit suicide after a breakup than women. http://articles.cnn.com/2000-03-15/health/divorce.suicide.wmd_1_divorce-higher-suicide-rate-women-attempt-suicide?_s=PM:HEALTH

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Ps3 said:

Most women are fragile, but that's why so many women are becoming the pants in the family. Women need to be independent and strong. I'm not the pig who believes cheating men are okay. I'm actually finding your posts pretty sexist...

And what's wrong with being fragile? Women however are becoming more independent due to men who are ruining their lives. Women are becoming the new man of America. In the 1940s a woman wouldn't even make it to the primaries in a presidential election, and now today we've had Palin on the ticket in 2008, Hilary almost beating Obama, and Mrs Ferrara years ago on the ticket. Women are becoming more and more powerful, and if it wasn't for people like Susan B Anthony or Susan B Anthony we would probably still have sexism making laws on their lives, but we still have sexism, and it's very alive here today.

I never said there is anything wrong with being fragile, it is wrong, however, to assume that most women are crybabies who can't deal with cheating partners as well as men can.

Bolded: What the hell? You don't want women to be independent??? You want women to be controlled and held safe from all possible things that may hurt their feelings? How is that Not sexist?

Ps3 said:
Runa216 said:
Ps3 said:
Runa216 said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women

Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.

Care to back that up WITH SCIENCE?  as it stands, that sounds like quite possibly the most ignorant, sexist thing I've read on this forum.  Congrats!  you're an ignorant bigot! go back to whence you came! 

I don't think it was sexist at all. I can name like 20 guys on one hand I know personally who cheat on their girlfriends all the time. I know one girl who cheated on her boyfriend, and she told him with tears in her eyes. He broke up with her.. I do think he made the right move. He is now in a very happy relationship.

yeah, and I know dozens of gay folks, in fact more of my friends are gay or bi than straight...just becuase you experience something doesn't mean it's the majority.  if you actually think it does, then you clearly don't understand how science works. 

And how is what you're saying NOT sexist?  basically what you've said in this thread is that women are fragile, co-dependent emotionally unstable creatures who are too weak-willed to deal with their cheating men on their own, and men are selfish, ignorant pigs who care not for anything but the wetness of their dicks. You've managed to be offensive and rude to both genders.  we're not living in the 1600's you chauvanistic pig. 

You're honestly unable to see the ignorance and hypocrisy in your statements?  dude, you are incredibly sexist, if you can't s ee that then there is no helping you. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

KungKras said:
Ps3 said:
KungKras said:
Do you think that women who cheat and break innocent men's hearts should be forcibly sterilized? I mean, not on the first offence, but women who break innocent men's hearts over and over and violate what the bible says about adultry. One's who just think with their pussy and forget men are human too.

I think it's such a small minority, but most men just go back out and get their dicks wet right after an ended relationship. I know a girl who cried for days when her boyfriend cheating on her. He ended up catching an STD about a year later.

And women don't? You're really generalizing here.

Here is a real piece of statistics not founded on anecdotes: More men commit suicide after a breakup than women. http://articles.cnn.com/2000-03-15/health/divorce.suicide.wmd_1_divorce-higher-suicide-rate-women-attempt-suicide?_s=PM:HEALTH

I never said women didn't. Go back and re-read my posts.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Ps3 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Ps3 said:

I never said there is anything wrong with being fragile, it is wrong, however, to assume that most women are crybabies who can't deal with cheating partners as well as men can.

Bolded: What the hell? You don't want women to be independent??? You want women to be controlled and held safe from all possible things that may hurt their feelings? How is that Not sexist?

Who didn't I didn't want women to be independent. I want them to be just as free as men, but women still are treated like shit in 2012.

Runa216 said:
Ps3 said:
Runa216 said:
Ps3 said:
Runa216 said:
Ps3 said:
xKakashi209x said:
What about cheating women

Men cheat way way more than women. If a woman does it it's because she probably learned it from another man.

Care to back that up WITH SCIENCE?  as it stands, that sounds like quite possibly the most ignorant, sexist thing I've read on this forum.  Congrats!  you're an ignorant bigot! go back to whence you came! 

I don't think it was sexist at all. I can name like 20 guys on one hand I know personally who cheat on their girlfriends all the time. I know one girl who cheated on her boyfriend, and she told him with tears in her eyes. He broke up with her.. I do think he made the right move. He is now in a very happy relationship.

yeah, and I know dozens of gay folks, in fact more of my friends are gay or bi than straight...just becuase you experience something doesn't mean it's the majority.  if you actually think it does, then you clearly don't understand how science works. 

And how is what you're saying NOT sexist?  basically what you've said in this thread is that women are fragile, co-dependent emotionally unstable creatures who are too weak-willed to deal with their cheating men on their own, and men are selfish, ignorant pigs who care not for anything but the wetness of their dicks. You've managed to be offensive and rude to both genders.  we're not living in the 1600's you chauvanistic pig. 

You're honestly unable to see the ignorance and hypocrisy in your statements?  dude, you are incredibly sexist, if you can't s ee that then there is no helping you. 

Still ignoring my facts I see. If you cannot contribute then can you please stop spamming in my thread?