By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - High school teacher gets 5 years after group-sex with students

Tagged games:

d21lewis said:
I kinda wish I was on the jury, to be honest.

For the video perhaps?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Sending people to jail over consenting sex, all at legal age is just wrong. Fire her, ban her from teaching, don't waste taxpayers money and jail room on this.

I can definitely get behind this.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Married, has three children, and did this. Wow, damn...

Have to agree this is a bureaucratic problem. Consenting adults. Should she be fired? Yes, definitely, not a question. Her punishment honestly should only affect her education status. Even prohibiting her from any future educational position is fine with me.

But prison time? If anything maybe a few months, but this is not a dangerous person so she shouldn't be in a prison. The only danger she presented to society was within that of an education institution, so simply do what is necessary to prohibit her from such a situation. Why are we sending this person to prison???

Ask yourself what the purpose of prison is before you engage in any form of bureaucratic dogma.

wfz said:
Married, has three children, and did this. Wow, damn...

She a bad bish

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
16 counts of having sex with consenting adults, minimum 2 years each = 32 years. (although does good behavior mean parole after 16?)

Is that really what she will get, minimum 16 years for this, some murderers get out quicker than that don't they?

I'm not even sure this should constitute jail time at all (though certainly she should never be allowed to teach again)

That's really it. This shouldn't be a criminal case in the strictest sense, but it should be state/federal policy that high school teachers cannot sleep with students who are of age.

I'm just thinking that something like this has to be really, really rare, even compared to the amount of teachers molesting underage students, so its unlikely that it ever gets much attention.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I would.

So... Just checking for a friend of mine... If she was a college teacher it was ok?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Well it's against the law so she was stupid for doing it. I assume she would have taught them before they turned 18 so there's also the "grooming" aspect to consider. It's difficult to know if that was an issue in this case based on the article posted above, but if it was then I can understand 5 years.

i would love to have sex with some 15 and 16 years old girls wich are f****** hot... Only reason i wont try anything is because this stupid laws lol

Just because she is the teacher omfg serious ? Camon.