By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Xbox Live is blatantly better than PSN

Chark said:

Care to answer the question?

Are you getting your money's worth?

Nah.

I only go online at the very most once a month. Maybe for November and December I might go on more frequently because of Halo 4, but overall I barely play online. So $60 a year in reality translates to $5 a use to me.

This is why I don't subscribe to XBL Gold. I'll get a 3 month card for when a game like Halo 4 comes out, and the rest of the year I'll just use a 48 hour trail for the one or two times I really want to play online.

The pay to use XBL model discourages me from playing online, that's one reason I kind of switched my gaming habits to play lengthy RPG's back to back and then bulk my online playing into 3 months of the year.

Actually because of the pay to play XBL model, and reliability, I am interested in the PS4 over a NextBox. Although I love my 360's exclusives I hate the console, and in North America, during the holidays, 360's are cheap, and I bet the NExtBox will be no different. I don't need a large hard drive for the dozen or so exclusives I will want a NextBox for, and I don't want a shitty system which will break 5 times, or a pay for live model.

PSN has it all

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

A wild quadrup appears? These are rare. lol

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(