By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Xbox Live is blatantly better than PSN

nvm

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

lol

Troll_Whisperer said:

Mmmm'kay. This article is shit.

I prefer free. And the difference is not worth the price. And this guy seems pretty pissed off...

Edit: or is he just being sarcastic?? I can't tell.

Dude you are meant to be the troll whisperer, the one who rehabilitates trolls. How do you not smell this one from a mile away?

This troll appears to be too much for you.

I like to pay for quality. Which would you rather have in call of duty:
Lots of lag, or lots and lots of lag?
With PSN (free) you get lots and lots of lag where as on XBL($60) you only get lots of lag. Quality.

is this funny? is this factual? not really.

seems to be bad trolling...

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

Mmmm'kay. This article is shit.

I prefer free. And the difference is not worth the price. And this guy seems pretty pissed off...

Edit: or is he just being sarcastic?? I can't tell.

This is a very hilarious satire.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I played on steam, battle.net, PSN, Dreamarena and Xbox Live. Xbox Live is by FAR the best service on the market.

The UI and integration of all the apps works just perfectly fine. Better than anywhere else. The content is awesome, the online gameplay works easily, same for the cloud storage, cross game chat, perfect customer service (something PC gamers don't even know in this form), integration with PCs is already pretty good and smartglass will be another step in the right direction.

XBLA > every online-game-service on the market.

Steam has good deals from time to time, but is full with cheaters. CSS, CS 1.6 is nearly unplayable. It doesn't feel like a community at all. Account-hacking is pretty bad, too.

Battle.net is full with hackers as well. 2 out of 5 games on WC3 (I still love that game) is against someone using MH.

PSN has a crappy UI, less content, fewer apps, no cross game chat at all, but more updates which take forever to download. Not everybody has a headset.

Sure you pay for XBL, but it is worth it. I am a XBL gold-member for 8 or 9 years and I don't regret a single day.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Haha, that's brilliant!

Was it really Jim Sterling who wrote that article? Isn't he supposed to be a quality gaming journalist?

So cheap with all that foul language and grotesque metaphors. Such a primitive and juvenile attempt at sarcasm.

i stopped reading this article after he mentioned sex, so basically he is saying sex with a hooker is better than sex with a gf or wife? who ever wrote this is a complete moron