By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Xbox Live is blatantly better than PSN

You don't want to do this, bro. You just don't want to do this.

Around the Network

This actually had me going until the 'Advertising' section.

I even put up with his god-awful sex example thinking "I guess he's just a bit of an idiot". I guess I was the idiot for not seeing through this straight away!

I feel bad for laughing (silently in my head) at that whole village part xD

Excellent article.

Gotta say i completely disagree.

Temporary online play should be free because its temporary and its costs should be included in the box sales.

Nintendo and SONY offer free online gaming and the PSN plus program gives alot of value for your game purchases with free games and discounts.

Xbox live has twitter? Netflix? etc? I dont care. I buy a games machine for games thus the rival services are alot better. Microsoft is just blatantly trying to rob your money with your consent because you wanna play your games online for the 3 years the servers are up (also not counting the fact that after the first few months the servers will be so dead that no further proper online gaming is possible). Its underhanded and disgusting in my opinion, wich is why i never payed it nor ever will and next gen im going to buy a playstation or Wii U instead of a new Xbox.

ROFLMAOPAO

Around the Network

seems like the guy did get rabies after having paid for sex...

This was obviously a joke article by the mere fact it had the word "blatantly" in the title.

Loved the hooker analogy.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

d21lewis said:
You don't want to do this, bro. You just don't want to do this.

Just, back away slowly.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Nem said:

Gotta say i completely disagree.

Temporary online play should be free because its temporary and its costs should be included in the box sales.

Nintendo and SONY offer free online gaming and the PSN plus program gives alot of value for your game purchases with free games and discounts.

Xbox live has twitter? Netflix? etc? I dont care. I buy a games machine for games thus the rival services are alot better. Microsoft is just blatantly trying to rob your money with your consent because you wanna play your games online for the 3 years the servers are up (also not counting the fact that after the first few months the servers will be so dead that no further proper online gaming is possible). Its underhanded and disgusting in my opinion, wich is why i never payed it nor ever will and next gen im going to buy a playstation or Wii U instead of a new Xbox.

You do realize that the whole article is pure trolling?

it's obviously satire....but poorly done

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!