By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Do U Hate Wii U (or Nintendo)??

Tagged games:

Well, I'm tired of all the Mario and Zelda. That is all. Not hate just tired of it

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Well, I'm tired of all the Mario and Zelda. That is all. Not hate just tired of it

Why?  You don't like them or you think Nintendo makes too many of them?

Kenology said:
deskpro2k3 said:

they make to many of them in my opinion

deskpro2k3 said:

What about their other franchises?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

deskpro2k3 said:
Kenology said:
deskpro2k3 said:

they make to many of them in my opinion

the fact is almost evryone of them is a good game and some of them are masterpieces

zelda mostly provides with every new console or portable generation something new

yes its the same name but not the same game

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
deskpro2k3 said:

there is xenoblade, but I wont play stuff like Mario again. I know there is grown ups that play mario still but it lost that charm on me.

deskpro2k3 said:
Pavolink said:
deskpro2k3 said:

there is xenoblade, but I wont play stuff like Mario again. I know there is grown ups that play mario still but it lost that charm on me.

Zelda and Metroid are actually their only "system sellers" to me. Especially Zelda, but not for handheld, only homeconsole.

While I enjoy 3D Marios, I prefer other franchises like Resident Evil (love REmake).

Pavolink said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Pavolink said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Zelda and Metroid are actually their only "system sellers" to me. Especially Zelda, but not for handheld, only homeconsole.

While I enjoy 3D Marios, I prefer other franchises like Resident Evil (love REmake).

wii sports,donkey kong, fire emblem pokemon arent this system sellers ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

I was talking only about me. I mean, I buy a Nintendo console for Zelda or Metroid.

kljesta64 said:
Pavolink said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Pavolink said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Unfortunately Fire Emblem is a very niche and core franchise that is not much of a system seller at all, no. Wii Sports was definitely the biggest console seller last gen and Donkey Kong sold a few more I'm sure (although to a lesser extent since most fans probably already owned a Wii).