By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartz Got Talent- United Kingdom try-outs ~ Come show us your talents, whatever they are! New judge has been chosen!

man-bear-pig said:

EDIT: 4000th post!

Audio and voice recording >>

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Looks like our Icelandic friend Pezus is going to answer the call to take over Darth's spot as judge. As soon as we get him added we will finish up England's try-outs.

So does this mean that Pezus will be the Bjork of the judges?

Edit:  Wait, is Dath back to being a judge?  I'm confused...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Looks like our Icelandic friend Pezus is going to answer the call to take over Darth's spot as judge. As soon as we get him added we will finish up England's try-outs.

Who is this Dath you speak of? lol yes he's back to judge, now there are 4 judges. 

darthdevidem01 said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Who is this Dath you speak of? lol yes he's back to judge, now there are 4 judges. 

I see that you're judging already.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:

I see that you're judging already.

Yeah, I hope there's more to judge soon :P 

Around the Network
pezus said:
zero129 said:

Yep its a video i made a good while back but im going to use it to enter this comp. Put me in for the Uk xD

Online recording software >>

lol I almost died from that bane voice in the begin XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

OMG Pezus your voice is so amazing. Far in the future when I make a feature film you will have to voice the villain.

Apparently people in the UK don't have a whole lot of talent. Or at least, the people on this site are too shy to show it off.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

WAIT!!

RedInker still had to show his submission. Oh yeah, and where the hell is Padibullah?

Also, did I get through? I can't listen to vocaroo recordings on my iPad

pezus said:
zero129 said:

Yep its a video i made a good while back but im going to use it to enter this comp. Put me in for the Uk xD

Online recording software >>

is this Icelandic Bane?

Just give Zero the money, he earned it.