By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartz Got Talent- United Kingdom try-outs ~ Come show us your talents, whatever they are! New judge has been chosen!

Ps3 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Ps3 said:
Can I audition with a Taylor Swift song?

Yea, there's mo restictions

BTW singing isn't the only talent

That's amazingly kind of you, thanks so much! I just hope there isn't a bias on here, because so many people hate Taylor Swift. I love her songs. Will there be like themes like every week like on American Idol? I'm very versatile and I even have a recording of myself singing Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold.

I actually like Taylor Swift too, but shhhh don't tell my friends.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Please do not post autoplay videos. If you're having trouble posting non-autoplay videos from your video service provider, please send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can on how to embed it with no autoplay.

Thank you.

Your presence in this thread is formidable with your ominous new avatar.

When in doubt, provide a link rather than an embed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

As you state in the rules that this isn't limited to singing, I'm moving this to General Discussion. Please post future Talent threads there.

spurgeonryan said:
Kantor said:
As you state in the rules that this isn't limited to singing, I'm moving this to General Discussion. Please post future Talent threads there.

Alright! Folks, this is another one of our behind the scenes Securtiy Guards.

Record audio or upload mp3 >>

Security guards?

I'm a detective. With a giant hammer.

spurgeonryan said:
Kantor said:

Security guards?

I'm a detective. With a giant hammer.

Are you entering this into the competition? I would have to discuss it with the other judges first.

That wasn't my intention. I do fear for your competition if my crappy two-minute photoshop qualifies

Around the Network

Who dropped out? Randy or Simon?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
Who dropped out? Randy or Simon?

I am versatile. I could play Randy or Paula. I have a soft voice. But Simon sadly fell out for reasons he does not want to be known to everyone. I need someone who is British and can make grown puppy dogs cry without giving a damn.

*Actually just someone who can make a Dog cry would be good enough. Does not need to be british.*

It shouldn't be too hard to find a cruel bastard.  This site's full of them.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Hopefully my entry will be ready tommorrow. Cant post it till its perfect. VGChartz fame shall be mine!!!

Audio recording and upload >>

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

zero129 said:

Yep its a video i made a good while back but im going to use it to enter this comp. Put me in for the Uk xD

Record music with Vocaroo >>

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey