By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
man-bear-pig said:
Out of interest, how many copies of Speak Now did you buy, Ps3?

I forgot how many, but it way over 10 copies the first week. Then for Christmas I bought several more as gifts to give out. Then I bought 1 more copy at the 1 year anniversary of the album.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:

I forgot how many, but it way over 10 copies the first week. Then for Christmas I bought several more as gifts to give out. Then I bought 1 more copy at the 1 year anniversary of the album.

Holy crap.

Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:

Not really. The Avengers was way better anyway.

I fell asleep in the movies when I watched it.

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Avengers which had THE biggest weekend box office record ever.

She doesn't need that movie. The Hunger Games was way better and people only saw The Avengers because they were told to by everyone in the world.

Taylor Swift got interrupted by Kanye West and she cried.

Actually, she didn't cry. She carried on and even came back out later and spoke with her chin up. She made her fans very proud. She is the bravest person in this country.

Any person serving the United States is the bravest person in the country, not some washed up singer.

Washed up? Talk to the Grammys in Taylor's hands. She is the queen of music.

lol grammy's.

man-bear-pig said:
Ps3 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Holy crap.

Holy crap.

One copy is enough for me. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Ps3 said:
jayson1 said:
Ya right this country singer is for girly's. Metallica's "One" kills this song. You read the lyrics to "One " and tell me your swift song is better then. I'll do one even better Queensryche has 2 albums "operation mindcrime" and "empire". The songs on those 2 albums are amazing 5 guys playing instruments writing songs together thats tough. Taylor swift plucks a guitar and is produced over the top and ppl think shes the best what a joke.

Girlys? This is the most sexist comment I've ever come across in my life. First of all, Taylor has so many grammys, please speak to them. Second, those lyrics are violent and you don't have to be a man to listen to violent music. Taylor's lyrics come from the heart and soul, and that's why the entire country sings her songs as anthems.

This has to be some form of satire or something, seriously.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Avengers which had THE biggest weekend box office record ever.

She doesn't need that movie. The Hunger Games was way better and people only saw The Avengers because they were told to by everyone in the world.

Actually, she didn't cry. She carried on and even came back out later and spoke with her chin up. She made her fans very proud. She is the bravest person in this country.

Any person serving the United States is the bravest person in the country, not some washed up singer.

lol grammy's.

Excuses excuses. Everyone in the world would cut off their fingers for a Grammy, and anyone who says they wouldn't is just bitter they don't have one.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:

Everyone in the world would cut off their fingers for a Grammy, and anyone who says they wouldn't is just bitter they don't have one.

So, out of every person in the world, every single one of them belongs to one of those two groups? They either "would cut off their fingers for a Grammy" or they are "bitter they don't have one". At face value, this is a perfectly logical theory. However, after ample inspection via scientific inspection, I've discovered a discrepancy with your proposition.

What if there was a person who both A.) Would Not cut off their fingers for a Grammy, and B.) also owns a Grammy? This person obviously would not cut off their fingers for a Grammy since they already have a Grammy. So they don't fall into the first group. But this person also isn't bitter for not having a Grammy because they do have a Grammy. This person doesn't fall into the second group either.

Could such a creature even exist? And if so, would this creature even be human? Would such an organism be a threat to humanity? These are the questions we should be worried about. These are the creatures that could (potentially) destroy the fabric of our known universe. 

I never knew Ps3 existed!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:

lol grammy's.

Excuses excuses. Everyone in the world would cut off their fingers for a Grammy, and anyone who says they wouldn't is just bitter they don't have one.

I wouldn't. And I don't want a grammy. You're trolling is worse than mine.

Spoiler Alert!!!

They get back together.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash