By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Statistics: VGChartz forums on the path back to old greatness?

@TwRo0, do you have a list of the top posters of 2012 so far? I'd love to see it if you do...

OT: I wonder why there was a decrease towards the end of the graph.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
We already know montana, no need to be secretive about it.

Told you it was dead late 2011, Jay520! I won the bet.

Yeah but it wasn't as extreme as a drop from the beginning of the year as you implied. Besides, I don't remember any bet...

I stayed around, but I post a lot less after the shitty formatting change. A lot of my posts get lost and the only ones that dn't have to be Quick Replies.

Jay520 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Yeah but it wasn't as extreme as a drop from the beginning of the year as you implied. Besides, I don't remember any bet...

Sorry MBP no... I just checked those 3 because I knew they would be highest. (the 9th and 10th thing was a guesstimate... it's actually highly possible that 6400+ posts (splitting his in two) would still put Ryan in 3rd place behind ninpie and pezus for all I know)

I have just looked further into Ryan's past though, seems he suddenly exploded in 2011. He has the 12,830+ in 2012 and 8,370+ in 2011... but in the 21months before that there were only 79 posts (possibly all in the latter part of 2010 for all I know, I can't view any more of his post history)

Around the Network

FYI:

I can't edit my first post and my second post said there was an error and I lost what I typed, nor can I edit that one.

That's probably what happened to the drastic drop in traffic to this website, and its definately why I stopped being a regular poster.

ManusJustus said:
Jay520 said:
spurgeonryan said:

LOL... 100% Agree!!!

I also can't create new topics.

ManusJustus said:
I also can't create new topics.

Have you tried using a browser other than Internet Explorer?

I can't create new topics either.

In reply to Jay. No, I only use IE. If that is the problem, I don't want to use a new browser just so I can post on this forum.