By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Statistics: VGChartz forums on the path back to old greatness?

Expectations and start of a new generation of consoles sets in, more people join the site. However, a lot of people seem to leave when things don't go their way, even some of the veterans openly admit this.

Around the Network

They're obviously all here for my alternate history threads!

*Not actually serious*

Love and tolerate.

Mummelmann said:
Expectations and start of a new generation of consoles sets in, more people join the site. However, a lot of people seem to leave when things don't go their way, even some of the veterans openly admit this.

Considering the rumors we keep hearing this gen will be a lot different then what we've seen so far! Wii U has the GamePad, PS4 seems to sport some sort of VR glasses and xbox720 is rumored to have some sort of holographic quality :P I'll love to see how 3rd parties are gonna handle that mess :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Mummelmann said:

Considering the rumors we keep hearing this gen will be a lot different then what we've seen so far! Wii U has the GamePad, PS4 seems to sport some sort of VR glasses and xbox720 is rumored to have some sort of holographic quality :P I'll love to see how 3rd parties are gonna handle that mess :D

Where are you pulling this out of?

maverick40 said:
DanneSandin said:
Mummelmann said:

Where are you pulling this out of?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150676&page=1

It's all rumors of course, but we've heard tid bits saying the same thing, haven't we? And we've had that xbox720 document leak earlier this year supporting this rumor I'm linking to as well

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.