By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Statistics: VGChartz forums on the path back to old greatness?

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
Things are about to get more exciting around here.

As you say that I just get the feeling that your heart is not in it. Especially since your posts these days are just copy paste of your status update.

VGChartz = Excitement!

User activity will be up and butts will be in the seats.  VGChartz is stepping out of the local club and into the arenas!

What? We are merging with Neogaf? I swore to hate them till I die.

VGChartz > NeoGaf

That will be my next status update.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

So many posts in 7 Months.

Dat life.

Id love it if we could distinguish posts by forum. For example, post counts without off-topic and total posts in sales forum.

Reach -16% in last 3 months on Alexa, damn.
Pageviews -23% last 3 months

damn.

axumblade said:
blkfish92 said:
No need to thank me guys!

You just trained the pigeons to hit the F5 button didn't you? :/

=p Oh no the secrets out!

spurgeonryan said:
Carl2291 said:
So many posts in 7 Months.

Dat life.

Id love it if we could distinguish posts by forum. For example, post counts without off-topic and total posts in sales forum.

I will help. Until recently I hardly ever post in sales threads because of Seece. Conegamer, VicViper, NoCtis, Millenium, Yo_john, and others made it possible for me to go there again and post.

What do you mean? Seece stopped you, or you stopped because he left?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

As you say that I just get the feeling that your heart is not in it. Especially since your posts these days are just copy paste of your status update.

VGChartz = Excitement!

User activity will be up and butts will be in the seats.  VGChartz is stepping out of the local club and into the arenas!

Lol 1 look at Gaf and I see more interesting topics than I do looking all day on chartz. It should be more livelier here. :/

Turkish said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

VGChartz = Excitement!

Lol 1 look at Gaf and I see more interesting topics than I do looking all day on chartz. It should be more livelier here. :/

Then why do I see you here so much?

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Turkish said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

VGChartz = Excitement!

Commenting on my own threads mostly.

Turkish said:
amp316 said:
Turkish said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

Well, why would you make threads here if it's so boring?  I'm just asking.  

amp316 said:
Turkish said:
amp316 said:
Turkish said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

Well, why would you make threads here if it's so boring?  I'm just asking.  

To make it more livelier perhaps? I never said its boring here,  you should learn to read. I'm just asking.