By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Disappointing game you ever played?

White Knight Chronicles, Spore and Super Paper Mario.

Around the Network

Twilight Princess. The story didn't drag me into it, some of the more important characters were shallow and shrouded in mystery ( I would have liked to know more about Zelda), and the game was just poring to me overall.

Skyward Sword has been much more interesting however.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

homer said:
NintendoPie said:
Mario Kart DS and most likely Uncharted.

Also, Mariokart ds? That was the best Mariokart game of them all! Single player missions(something that should have been continued imo) and actually getting the battle modes right is what sets it apart in my opinion. They actually did balloon battle correctly unlike that horrible version on the wii. Shine runners was epic as well. Try Super Mariokart or Mariokart 64. Now those were crap.

As for me, Assassins Creed 2. Very boring. It might have gotten better later on, but it bored me to death.

I agree. MK DS is the best one. 

But Assassins Creed was definitely much worse than Assassins Creed 2. 

The story was driven by selfish mistakes and Altair's greed to reclaim his name. In Creed 2, the story was much more interesting because ezio's decided to become an assassin after his father was wrongfully killed. That plot got me much more interested than the first game did.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Black & White comes to mind.
It was supposed to be an awesome rts with multiple solutions to objectives and an intelligent learning creature to grow with you and reflect your play style, all controlled with an intuitive gesture system.
It turned out to be a frustratingly shallow rts experience with a dumb erratic unresponsive creature and a temperamental gesture system that only invoked anger.

Resident Evil 5
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy VI
Oblivion
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Fallout: New Vegas
Gears of War 2

Around the Network

Pokemon Black and White really comes to mind here. I just could not get into that game at all. I blame Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for that because it's just a better series.

Another is Skyrim for PS3. On PC it's great, but the game just hates me on PS3 and froze on me 5 times within the first hour. Needless to say, I threw my controller and haven't looked back. Just another reason why I PC game now.

Resident Evil 4 the end of survival horror in the series
It's a solid game, but its not a Resident Evil game

Resident Evil 5
GTA IV
F.E.A.R.
World of Warcraft

homer said:
NintendoPie said:
Mario Kart DS and most likely Uncharted.

Most likely Uncharted? So you haven't ever played it?

Also, Mariokart ds? That was the best Mariokart game of them all! Single player missions(something that should have been continued imo) and actually getting the battle modes right is what sets it apart in my opinion. They actually did balloon battle correctly unlike that horrible version on the wii. Shine runners was epic as well. Try Super Mariokart or Mariokart 64. Now those were crap.

As for me, Assassins Creed 2. Very boring. It might have gotten better later on, but it bored me to death.

I have. That's why it's on there.

No, in my opinion MKDS sucked to the n'th degree!

I haft to say 1) Socom 4
still a great game for its graphics.I still play it even though its extremely hard in multiplayer.The whole problem is this game could have been done better with a few tweeks. There is way to many grenades and bomb devices making the game a mess.There is always someone exploiting these flaws in the game.They either carry 4 grenades or are throwing c4 at you or using an rpg or using all at the same time making the game a mess.The other game is Wolfenstein could have been done way better.This is an activison game and for them to have call of duty with stellar graphic and online thats unreal wolfenstein is horrible.The games concept is fantastic but is done so poorly its ideas never fly.The game is just an epic fail!