3 14 13.08%

4 30 28.04%

5 54 50.47%

Total:106
PlaystaionGamer said:
8.4 out of 10
i actually really liked it!

i do hope we will get another though with the Batman, Catwomen & Robin tbh

I think it's a good time to let Batman take a break. I'd like to see Blake as Nightwing instead of the old fascioned Robin. A Nightwing movie could be really cool and it could have some Batman and Catwoman in it, but more as a supporting cast rather than an ensemble.

Around the Network

Did anyone find it funny how BANE in the end turned out to be kinda a "underhand" to a higher woman just like he was in BATMAN & ROBIN where Poison Ivy controlled him

LOLOL

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Did anyone find it funny how BANE in the end turned out to be kinda a "underhand" to a higher woman just like he was in BATMAN & ROBIN where Poison Ivy controlled him

LOLOL

That was Mr. Freeze, not Bane.

noname2200 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

LOLOL

That was Mr. Freeze, not Bane.

No it was Bane too, rewatch the movie lol.

Maybe you forgot since he was portrayed terribly but he wasn't easy to miss as he kepts saying "BAAAAANE" as if it was a war cry every time he was on screen. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I thought the movie was awesome, and since I had a feeling Blake was going to take over from the first time we see him and the previews about batman getting broken to say...I really thought Bruce Wayne was going to die.
Great Ending 9/10

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
8.4 out of 10
i actually really liked it!

i do hope we will get another though with the Batman, Catwomen & Robin tbh

I think it's a good time to let Batman take a break. I'd like to see Blake as Nightwing instead of the old fascioned Robin. A Nightwing movie could be really cool and it could have some Batman and Catwoman in it, but more as a supporting cast rather than an ensemble.

a break.. really? the films have come out 4 years apart.. the next one again will probably be 3/4 years.. that is a break

darthdevidem01 said:

No it was Bane too, rewatch the movie lol.

Maybe you forgot since he was portrayed terribly but he wasn't easy to miss as he kepts saying "BAAAAANE" as if it was a war cry every time he was on screen. 

I stand corrected! I think I just blotted out most of that movie from my mind...

McDonaldsGuy said:

So many deus ex machinas. For example, Gordon being saved on the ice, then out of nowhere John being saved, Gordon stopping the detonator, and how did Batman survive at the end? I may be wrong, but it showed Batman IN the Batwing then 5 seconds left on the timer. So the "auto-pilot" excuse doesn't work - unless I am mistaken.

Why didn't Talia blow up the nuke earlier? she had 5 months to fulfill her plan to blow up the city...

^_^

3/5 for me.

Movie was a great action drama. But it failed as a super hero movie. Bane was not as great as Heath Ledgers joker either. Batmans fighting sucked balls. He was stiff as hell, hardly did anything heroic and... maybe I missed something, but why is he getting stabbed so easily while wearing the suit? Isn't that suit supposed to be bullet proof etc...? Absolute great movie... but as a comic book fan, I was left pretty dissapointed.