Rate TDKR!

0 0 0%

1 4 3.74%

2 4 3.74%

3 14 13.08%

4 30 28.04%

5 54 50.47%

Total:106

The more I think about the last half hour, the more I realize it made no sense at all. It was still a good movie though, so I'd give it a 7.9/10. It just kind of fell apart at the end.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

If you like when people pick apart movies, this week was like Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa and your birthday all rolled into one. You could enjoy "15 Things That Bothered Us About 'The Dark Knight Rises,'" or if that was too much of a commitment you could settle for "11 Things That Didn't Work in 'The Dark Knight Rises'" (or, if you were really in a rush, you could try "9 Logical Gripes With 'The Dark Knight Rises'"). If you were feeling more inquisitive, you could partake of "12 Questions We Had After Watching 'The Dark Knight Rises'" or "'The Dark Knight Rises': 7 Lingering Questions" or "'The Dark Knight Rises': 5 Unanswered Questions." And on and on and on.

I gave it a 4 (out of 5), leaning more towards a 7.5 (out of 10). I know what I didn't like much more than I know what i did.
Manhatan island? Wtf? Where is Gotham?
3000 strong police force mounts an urban assault and the best they can do is clump together in the middle of the fucking street? Where is a shred of intelligence in that?
Action? Barely. Climax? None. *sigh*
Good catwoman and an ending that did manage to raise interest. I was imagining an awesome next Dark Knight movie the instant he said Robin. That's how much of a lasting impression this one made.

I feel sorry for Comissioner Gordon when he lights up that Bat Signal. He's in for some serious disappointment.