1 4 3.74%

2 4 3.74%

3 14 13.08%

4 30 28.04%

5 54 50.47%

Total:106
MaulerX said:

3/5 for me.

Movie was a great action drama. But it failed as a super hero movie. Bane was not as great as Heath Ledgers joker either. Batmans fighting sucked balls. He was stiff as hell, hardly did anything heroic and... maybe I missed something, but why is he getting stabbed so easily while wearing the suit? Isn't that suit supposed to be bullet proof etc...? Absolute great movie... but as a comic book fan, I was left pretty dissapointed.

Did we watch the same movie O.o?  This has been the closest I've seen to Batman's movements.  The way he'd dissapear and take out people.  And he realistically fought Bane, I mean, martial arts fight essentially look like what you saw.  And about the suit, the suit's jointed, you can hit between the joints.  They mentioned that in the second movie, Talia hit one of those joints.

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
MaulerX said:

3/5 for me.

Movie was a great action drama. But it failed as a super hero movie. Bane was not as great as Heath Ledgers joker either. Batmans fighting sucked balls. He was stiff as hell, hardly did anything heroic and... maybe I missed something, but why is he getting stabbed so easily while wearing the suit? Isn't that suit supposed to be bullet proof etc...? Absolute great movie... but as a comic book fan, I was left pretty dissapointed.

Did we watch the same movie O.o?  This has been the closest I've seen to Batman's movements.  The way he'd dissapear and take out people.  And he realistically fought Bane, I mean, martial arts fight essentially look like what you saw.  And about the suit, the suit's jointed, you can hit between the joints.  They mentioned that in the second movie, Talia hit one of those joints.

I guess we did. We have a diffrent perception of how we want our superheroes to perform on screen. Don't get me wrong, the movie was excellent, but I couldn't help but feel dissapointed in the fact that Batman came out for 15-20 min tops. In a movie that's 2hs 40min long, that wasn't acceptible...to me.

MaulerX said:
darkknightkryta said:
MaulerX said:

3/5 for me.

I guess we did. We have a diffrent perception of how we want our superheroes to perform on screen. Don't get me wrong, the movie was excellent, but I couldn't help but feel dissapointed in the fact that Batman came out for 15-20 min tops. In a movie that's 2hs 40min long, that wasn't acceptible...to me.

If you're going to talk about screen presence then that's fine, but that's not what you're talking about.  He came out to try to stop Bane from escaping the stock exchange.  He went down to stop Bane personally underground, and did it in 100% Batman fashion.  Like literally, the way he'd dissapear to hit Bane's henchmen along the way.  Even when fighting Bane, he did everything Batman does, written or otherwise.  He would have died with that bomb had he not fixed the auto-pilot, and yes, Batman would sacrifice his life in that situation.  He fought his way back from his paralsysis, escaped the prison because he was the only thing that could save his city.  He saved millions of lives.  Other than fighting an army of aliens, I'm not sure what more you would have wanted.  Batman saved more lives in this movie, than any other live action superhero movie other than Avengers (Which had the army of aliens, but also had 6 super heroes).

Awesome spoiler filled review from my favorite youtube guy, Jeremy Jahns:

Yeah. I think Nolan could have just told another Batman story instead of telling "The Last Batman Story". That way, other directors and actors could keep it going by doing a James Bond style of movie making. Give us the character we love in new and exciting stories. No need for continuity.

Around the Network

I give this movie a 7/10 it was very good and wraps up the whole batman saga that Nolan created pretty well (and wrapping up a comic book superhero trilogy is rarely if ever done good in hollywood), I wont go as far as to say it blew my mind or anything like that but its a pretty solid movie but not without its flaws.

Apart from some glaring plotholes (most of which have been already mentioned in this thread so I won't say them again and don't really take anything away from the movie) and their are ,don't let hype get the better of you. There are two well actually three main things that bothered me about this movie.

1. This is not really a big deal or even surprising actually but its not better than TDK in any form rather than wrapping up the trilogy. But as I said this really didn't surprise me because immediately after I watched TDK I knew anything coming after would not be as good because of the themes TDK uses and the how it was executed were almost flawless. But I think I still had hope of it surpassing TDK because in the back of my mind that little something keeps telling me if its a trilogy then then first should be good the second should be better and the third should be the best. I don't know why I keep telling myself that after all these years because it never happens when it comes to movies (well except for TLOTR) but I can still hope can I.

2. And this is the fault of the movie itself and this is IMHO kinda for last 1/3 or so of the movie turns it self into a generic comicbook/superhero movie like TA, Ironman, Spiderman and so on. Now before you get all angry and such let me explain.
At the end of the day Bane not only turns out to be just another hired strong henchman, but also just a supervillain that wants a superweapon to hold a city to ransom, a supervillain with a super weapon, super villain super weapon, this is what I mean. So at the end of the day is just a superhero that must stop a supervillian with a superweapon, just calling a spade a spade.

3. While no fault of the movie itself and is actually a direct result of Vgchartz .After Batman sacrifices himself to save the city the whole emotion I was suppose to feel with his funeral, alfred speech at the funeral which was done excellently by him and him sacrificing himself to become more than a man but a symbol , all this was taken away from me after seven years of build up because I happened to glance a thread in hot topics titled something like "How did batman _ at the end of TDKR" which even a six year old could realize immediately after seeing him supposedly die in the blast that he survived so that whole ending just had less meaning for me, I dislike knowing how a movie ends before I see it so thanks Vgchartz and next time be more careful about spoilers in a movie that everyone wants to watch. and enjoy

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:

I give this movie a 7/10 it was very good and wraps up the whole batman saga that Nolan created pretty well (and wrapping up a comic book superhero trilogy is rarely if ever done good in hollywood), I wont go as far as to say it blew my mind or anything like that but its a pretty solid movie but not without its flaws.

Apart from some glaring plotholes (most of which have been already mentioned in this thread so I won't say them again and don't really take anything away from the movie) and their are ,don't let hype get the better of you. There are two well actually three main things that bothered me about this movie.

1. This is not really a big deal or even surprising actually but its not better than TDK in any form rather than wrapping up the trilogy. But as I said this really didn't surprise me because immediately after I watched TDK I knew anything coming after would not be as good because of the themes TDK uses and the how it was executed were almost flawless. But I think I still had hope of it surpassing TDK because in the back of my mind that little something keeps telling me if its a trilogy then then first should be good the second should be better and the third should be the best. I don't know why I keep telling myself that after all these years because it never happens when it comes to movies (well except for TLOTR) but I can still hope can I.

2. And this is the fault of the movie itself and this is IMHO kinda for last 1/3 or so of the movie turns it self into a generic comicbook/superhero movie like TA, Ironman, Spiderman and so on. Now before you get all angry and such let me explain.
At the end of the day Bane not only turns out to be just another hired strong henchman, but also just a supervillain that wants a superweapon to hold a city to ransom, a supervillain with a super weapon, super villain super weapon, this is what I mean. So at the end of the day is just a superhero that must stop a supervillian with a superweapon, just calling a spade a spade.

3. While no fault of the movie itself and is actually a direct result of Vgchartz .After Batman sacrifices himself to save the city the whole emotion I was suppose to feel with his funeral, alfred speech at the funeral which was done excellently by him and him sacrificing himself to become more than a man but a symbol , all this was taken away from me after seven years of build up because I happened to glance a thread in hot topics titled something like "How did batman _ at the end of TDKR" which even a six year old could realize immediately after seeing him supposedly die in the blast that he survived so that whole ending just had less meaning for me, I dislike knowing how a movie ends before I see it so thanks Vgchartz and next time be more careful about spoilers in a movie that everyone wants to watch. and enjoy

Sorry bout that.  I guess I could have called it "How could Batman _____ at the end of TDKR", huh?

6/10. Good action good 1st and 3rd act. Bane was laughable, Catwoman was not a good Catwoman. First act was good and felt long(not in a bad way), second act was long and dragged, 3rd act felt rushed. Ending sucked. Batman learning to believe in himself was a stupid plot point. Nolan needs to stop making 3 hour movies every one I have seen feels too long.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

d21lewis said:
cyberninja45 said:

Sorry bout that.  I guess I could have called it "How could Batman _____ at the end of TDKR", huh?

lol yea

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

darthdevidem01 said:
With regards to the ending, I want a sequel with Robin!!!!

NO!!!