1 4 3.74%

2 4 3.74%

3 14 13.08%

4 30 28.04%

5 54 50.47%

Total:106

It was really good.

My friend flipped out and scream "I knew it!!" when Tate turned out to be Talia

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Great Movie. Great ending. Who would have thought that Bane really was a sex change operation gone bad? I never saw that coming. And Alfred being the Riddler? Even crazier!! j/k

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Good but TDK is definitely a cut above it. It was hard to understand Bane sometimes. Overall a 8.7

I found the first half of the movie boring at times. Even my family found the first part boring; my step-dad fell asleep a few times, and he would mention how much better and emotional Amazing Spider-Man was. There were a few nice moments in the first half (the opening scene for one), but it was a stinker. There was too many subplots going on, and many of the new characters didn't get proper character development. I didn't really care for many of the new characters except for Bane & Blake. They were great.

Also, the love relationship between Wayne and Talia was incredibly unbelievable and underdevelop, which is disappointing since that thing plays a vital role in the plot twist.

The second half of the movie was great however. The sewer fight scene was the highlight for me, but the second fight was kind of weak. After being completely outmatched in the first bout, Batman beats Bane in just a few minutes. WTF?

No matter how great the second half was, the first half bogs it down. It's because of the first half that I don't want to rewatch it anytime soon. 

7/10

10 out of 10

What really shocked me is i greatly preferred Bane over Joker........blasphomy to some im sure but honestly he was a such a tragic character.

Around the Network

Anne stole every scene she was in. I'd watch a Catwoman spinoff starring her.

The movie itself was a little clunky at times. But the second half had me on the edge of my seat like no other movie ever has before. I was captivated. The ending was perfect too.

5/5

I loved the movie from beginning to end and I'm just hoping that they do a batman and robin after this. I give it a 5/5 and I can't wait to own the BR

Moonhero said:
Great Movie. Great ending. Who would have thought that Bane really was a sex change operation gone bad? I never saw that coming.

I would have thought the kinky female leather underwear on his head was a dead give away....

The movie was insane I cant believe they had to cut 30 mins of footage. I cank wait for the blu ray version of the whole tilogy.

5/5 My only complain was the fact that for 7 years Bruce Never stepped out of his mansion or socially interact. And people complained of peter parker to be emo in spiderman 3 XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Very good end to this series. 4/5

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix